Round of 16 - Brazil vs Chile (17:00 BST) & Colombia vs Uruguay (21:00 BST)

gillsminnow

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alan Shearer is so clueless :lol:

TBF they're all overreacting a bit. It's been a great game so far but not as amazing as they're making out.

What are the player supposed to do more to make this an amazing game? :D

This has been fantastic, both teams looking to attack quickly is always lovely to watch.

Fred is probably among the top 3 worst starting strikers in the last 16, including the likes of Algeria and Greece

He is worse than his usual as he had a few injuries this year, but still..he has been embarrassing.

Walter has been outshining him at Fluminense.

What are the player supposed to do more to make this an amazing game? :D

This has been fantastic, both teams looking to attack quickly is always lovely to watch.

Stop giving so many fouls, stop diving, start shooting when they should be instead of turning into defenders (Neymar)... it's far from the 'perfect game' they're making out it is.

Why not just start Willian instead of Fred? Have Willian play just off of Neymar instead of Neymar just off of Fed?

Scolari doesn't like to play without a typical striker.

Fantastic game so far, really enjoying this. Amazed Chile have only conceded once though, Neymar just pace-raping their centre backs and they look vulnerable from every set piece.

Stop giving so many fouls, stop diving, start shooting when they should be instead of turning into defenders (Neymar)... it's far from the 'perfect game' they're making out it is.

Of course it's not perfect, but that's what makes it all the more entertaining. And it has the stars of both teams (Neymar and Alexis) being decisive.

Of course it's not perfect, but that's what makes it all the more entertaining. And it has the stars of both teams (Neymar and Alexis) being decisive.

Not sure Neymar has been decisive. Making his decisions late, hence he could have scored three goals but instead has only managed to shoot in one of those three opportunities and it was hit about 6 yards wide :D

Why not just start Willian instead of Fred? Have Willian play just off of Neymar instead of Neymar just off of Fed?

Neymar is perfect in his deeper role, he's everywhere. Wouldn't want to give that up by putting him up top. Willian can't do what Neymar is doing.

Not sure Neymar has been decisive. Making his decisions late, hence he could have scored three goals but instead has only managed to shoot in one of those three opportunities and it was hit about 6 yards wide :D

True but still, every danger is coming through him.

I think he's been brilliant tbh, only lacking a goal.

True but still, every danger is coming through him.

I think he's been brilliant tbh, only lacking a goal.

I agree with the first part.

I've been disappointed with him so far though... got himself into the right positions but hasn't delivered where you expect him to.

Neymar surely is a striker? Unless you mean a no 9 'centre forward' type.

Yes, by typical striker I mean that.

Neymar can score and often does but he is far more complete than being a typical striker.

He is worse than his usual as he had a few injuries this year, but still..he has been embarrassing.

It looks worst in the replays, he doesn't bother running with Neymar

Can't understand what Dunga is saying, Arabic translation clash with his words :thdn:. They don't give him the majority of speaking time anyway, which is a travesty in itself preferring some idiots instead

It looks worst in the replays, he doesn't bother running with Neymar

Can't understand what Dunga is saying, Arabic translation clash with his words :thdn:. They don't give him the majority of speaking time anyway, which is a travesty in itself preferring some idiots instead

I bet he is criticizing Brazil's defense, saying Fred is not mobile enough, etc...

Yaya's better than Vidal lads.

Vidal still doesn't look 100% fit. This isn't the same Vidal you usually see in Juventus games.

Yaya didn't have a great World Cup neither btw. Struggled to make much of an impact in any of their 3 matches.

Vidal still doesn't look 100% fit. This isn't the same Vidal you usually see in Juventus games.

Yaya didn't have a great World Cup neither btw. Struggled to make much of an impact in any of their 3 matches.

Pretty sure Brett was being sarcastic btw.

I bet he is criticizing Brazil's defense, saying Fred is not mobile enough, etc...

He actually said polite things the first time around, all about needing a tactical change and whatever :D

This ain't Brazilian TV :brock:

Archived