Round of 16 - Brazil vs Chile (17:00 BST) & Colombia vs Uruguay (21:00 BST)

gillsminnow

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oscar has been awful.

Bring on Willian or Bernard.

He's had a very quiet game yeah. And if you're just hoofing it long all the time I don't really see the point in having a playmaker like him on the pitch.

Id still take of Jo move Hulk centre and willian on the wing

Yeah take off what has been their best creative player since half-time, to stick him upfront where he's next to useless. Sounds great.

Why is not the top scorer from the Brazilian league in the squad?

One of them plays for Bolivia (Marcelo Moreno), the other one isn't highly rated (Ricardo Goulart) although is having a good season.

Surely Brazil have a striker somewhere who is better than Jo and Fred.

Walter and Alan Kardec are doing better lately than Fred and Jô but they are too untested at international level.

I love that Luiz got that goal 'give it to Julio Cesar, eh' [/FIFA]

The pundits and commentators are soooooo preying for penalties whilst saying 'I'd prefer a winner in the game' but absolutely loving it

The thought of Brazil going out on pens would give them so much material although their studio would be invaded and they'd all be held hostage :D

I loved the booing of the anthems, that was ace. It's the kind of thing that would have people moaning and crying on here if that happened at an England game but it's Brazilian and Chilean PASSION for the game and occasion, you see and no SCUM!!!1! as we usually get with the merest hint of a whistle at an England game when the opposition anthem is played

I couldn't care less. Boo them all! Let's see who's the loudest. Was ace :thup:

Neymar should have been subbed off after the first half but Scolari obviously thinks he could still make the difference and probably didn't want to hurt morale by taking him out.

One of them plays for Bolivia (Marcelo Moreno), the other one isn't highly rated (Ricardo Goulart) although is having a good season.

What about Ederson scoring 21 goals last season? Is he really worse than Jo?

What about Ederson scoring 21 goals last season? Is he really worse than Jo?

He is better than Jô but plays for a medium sized too and is not experienced at this level.

Archived