Group E - Ecuador v France // Honduras v Switzerland - 2100 BST

JD nawrat

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really like any of the pundits BBC/ITV,The BBC Radio5 live coverage has been hard to find in the last couple of matches,the menu option is very poor to understand and fathom out,the tennis reports now and again are annoying,good reports on the other match going on are ok,Brad Freidel as co-com again and is v/good

I don't really like any of the pundits BBC/ITV,The BBC Radio5 live coverage has been hard to find in the last couple of matches,the menu option is very poor to understand and fathom out,the tennis reports now and again are annoying,good reports on the other match going on are ok,Brad Freidel as co-com again and is v/good

How dare other sports exist :mad:

Careful now... 371 Arsenal fans just imploded.

Maybe it's Benzema out wide that does it, I'm not sure, but with Giroud up front they look a lot better passing-wise - probably because Giroud is more willing to hold the ball up and link in other players, whereas Benzema is an impatient player who turns and runs frequently.

**** off, he talked more sense about England then Waddle and Shearer ffs

"England played very well"

"Sturridge looked very good"

Yeah, 'sense' :lol: Sturridge should've scored about 7 goals last night alone and England didn't even play 'very well' for a five minute spell, nevermind for three games.

"England played very well"

"Sturridge looked very good"

Yeah, 'sense' :lol: Sturridge should've scored about 7 goals last night alone and England didn't even play 'very well' for a five minute spell, nevermind for three games.

I'm so bored of this sort of bs, look for my other posts on it, I've said it all before and this isn't the right thread for it.

However you are close to being monkeywool level of stupid here :p

Antonio Valencia sent off!

Similar to the Marchisio challenge last night. Correct call imo.

Not really. This one looked correct, while the one Marchisio got was laughably wrong.

They should have scored there though, great chance. A bit poor pass, and worse first touch.

If Switzerland score one more goal, Ecuador will require two goals (or at least two more goals than France manage) to progress. One goal for Ecuador will be enough for them to progress if the Switzerland game remains as is. Big ask for either scenario, though.

Waddle doing a good job of verbally talking England of the perch that Juninho just talked them up onto (complete bs from Juninho fwiw).

Has to be said that Waddle is an an absolute gob*****. The brown nosing phone on 5live yesterday was nauseating - people have seemingly forgotten what a massive disappointment Waddle was in an England shirt.

Not really. This one looked correct, while the one Marchisio got was laughably wrong.

Both a case of players showing studs and going over the ball, making contact. Both reckless, out of control challenges that usually are missed/seemingly innocuous.

Archived