Costa Rica V England and Italy V Uruguay - 17:00 BST - Group D

Djstu23

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He did the same after biting Ivanovic, limped away like he was injured.

Pretended to be injured after that grotesque "challenge" in his Dutch days too. Simply just a horrible human being. I've seen some **** go on on a football pitch, but Suarez keeps lowering the bar, time and again. It's amazing really.

One of these days, I hope Pepe (or someone of that ilk) just ends Suarez's career. What a vile individual (and that's an understatement).

I would never wish injury on anyone but if Chiellini was to violenty dropkick Suarez on both of his kneecaps to end his career, I could probably tolerate it.

The thing is that you don't need a video for that. Suárez spent minutes holding his teeth. And Chiellini has tooth marks. :D

But do FIFA use teeth evidence? :D

the only thing I don't get is saying that Suarez is the reason why Italy are looking like going out?

Italy have been terrible in the last two games now, this game they have set up for a draw and as much as Suarez should have went, Italy should have went to try and control the game to get the win rather than hope for a draw

:thup: Thought if there was teeth marks then a camera would get 'em.

Well pretty much confirmed that he's bit him then. Get the **** a lengthy ban.

Speechless. FIFA will clearly suck and not do the right thing. He should be gone...gone...gone...and gone some more.

I can't agree with hoping someone ends his career through violence but I would like to see his career take a back seat for a lengthy period due to a ban, absolutely no way he should be playing again in the world cup.

Italy didn't deserve that at all. First a ludicrous red card, then Suarez doing THAT again without getting caught, then the conceded goal that sends them out. Plenty of drama of course, but bloody hell, sometimes football can be so incredibly unfair.

Hope FIFA bans Suarez for a seriously long time -- but won't surprise me the tiniest bit if absolutely nothing happens and he plays the rest of the WC for these cheating scumbags.

Archived