Sports Interactive Community
Djstu23

Costa Rica V England and Italy V Uruguay - 17:00 BST - Group D

Lampard looks so poor, can barely control the ball.

Doesn't look out of place.

Sounds like the Brazilians are giving that English section behind Fosters goal a lot of stick, they clearly weren't having the Mexican Wave as you could hear booing everytime it would have reached that section, then Brazilians all pointing at chanting what sounded like to me "Eng-Land go home" :D

They were/are also chanting 'eliminado, eliminado', 'eliminado' means 'eliminated'.

Finally a yellow for Divotelli. Misses next match, heheheh.

They were/are also chanting 'eliminado, eliminado', 'eliminado' means 'eliminated'.

Maybe that's what I heard then, as it fits with the same rythmn as 'Eng-Land go home'

Wouldn't be surprised if Balotelli sees red in this game now...

Sounds like the Brazilians are giving that English section behind Fosters goal a lot of stick, they clearly weren't having the Mexican Wave as you could hear booing everytime it would have reached that section, then Brazilians all pointing at chanting what sounded like to me "Eng-Land go home" :D

Mexican wave in full force by the Italian - Brazilian section :D

It will be interesting if Balotelli finishes this game, especially if Uruguay takes the lead :D

Foster already made more saves than Hart.

This means that the midfield is terrible and not controlling the ball or CR is aiming for a full house

Is it me or does Barkley just seem to try to do too much?

I don't understand why he tried to put it through the players legs there. Just knock it down the side of him and burn him for pace.

Balotelli is a greedy player.

I honestly don't rate him at all. Think he's a detriment to this Italian side.

I don't understand why he tried to put it through the players legs there. Just knock it down the side of him and burn him for pace.

Exactly, it's like he's trying to do something special every time he gets the ball.

Sturridge falling over easily again, that's not what we need him to be learning off Suarez whilst playing alongside him

Do referees give penalties in this World Cup? :D

They gave Brazil one (hardly a surprise given how much Brazil has been favored), I think they gave Spain one too.

Balotelli is a greedy player.

I honestly don't rate him at all. Think he's a detriment to this Italian side.

On his bad days he definetly is. But on his good days he can win them big games, so understand why they start with him

Immobile utterly skies it in the 29th minute -- which is the biggest chance in the game.

Yay.

They gave Brazil one (hardly a surprise given how much Brazil has been favored), I think they gave Spain one too.

Both dives/minimal contact they were :D So guess full blown contact is allowed this World Cup :thup::D

Sturridge falling over easily again, that's not what we need him to be learning off Suarez whilst playing alongside him

Shut up. As obvious a penalty you're likely to see this tournament.

Netherlands have had two, arguably both wrong, against them.

On his bad days he definetly is. But on his good days he can win them big games, so understand why they start with him

Agreed, but I think for every great game he has (v Germany at Euro 12 for example) he has about 8 bad games.

Why is Ruiz rubbish for Fulham?

because Fulham.

He was good for them when he first signed because they were a decent side back then.

Shut up. As obvious a penalty you're likely to see this tournament.

Not a chance, and I play as a striker who is always screaming for penalties that clearly aren't :D

one-touch pass dwarf :cool:

Cavani has certainly not been watching Verrati in training

Big chance for Uruguay

Thats a pretty clear pen tbh

Not a chance? He put his leg across Sturridge and was nowhere near the ball. Clear foul.

Oh sigh... and now Balotelli is auditioning for some crap movie. Get him off, one way or another.