Sports Interactive Community
darren1983

Match 20 - Group H - Belgium vs Russia - 1700 BST

Next match it probably will work to see Origi start and Lukaku come of the bench. Wonder if we will see Januzaj against Korea.

Mmmm so Russia could be in a bit of trouble here if South Korea beat Algeria later. But that'll probably be bore draw

I blame Capello for the loss though, should have brought in Kherzakov and Dzagoev at around 60 mins when Russia was dominating

Minimal effort, maximum result. Terrible, terrible game. Both teams should be docked a point instead.

Well, I guess the result counts.

Hope the next game will be better.

"Really good game" says Capello. :D

Think he was refering to his players not the game itself but still... nope.

It was an awful game of football, took about 85 minutes to get going. But a win is a win no matter how badly they played, Belgium will need to improve to get much further imo.

Capello saying it was a good game! :confused:

I guess it depended on his expectations. Quality wise, Russia stank. But they did play better minutes by minutes, causing Belgium some problems.

Beginning to see why Jose isn't completely sold on Lukaku - put in a lazy, half arsed performance and then seemed to spit his dummy out when he got taken off. Wilmots should just bench him next game and play Origi as it will save him a sub later in the game.

Lukaku has a bit of an attitude problem.

Beginning to see why Jose isn't completely sold on Lukaku - put in a lazy, half arsed performance and then seemed to spit his dummy out when he got taken off. Wilmots should just bench him next game and play Origi as it will save him a sub later in the game.

Agree with that. He has been poor in the two games now, i thought he would be on the bench to start the game today actually. Origi looked good off the bench in the first game and of course scored the winner today.

So happy Origi played well and scored, means he'll start next game and it'll improve our game massively. If Lukaku doesn't score he always has a terrible game, he can't do anything besides scoring goals.