Nigeria vs Bosnia - 11pm

gillsminnow

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I knew that :D but he talked in past tense so was thinking he was talking about a club team.

Nah Emenike used to be dangerous in front for Nigeria. He's been poo for a some time though.

Oh, alright. Impressed me tonight a lot. If this stays the same think Bosnia might let Iran batter them out of spite.

He's been physical and direct. That he's done well. I feel sorry for Bosnia. I was hoping we'd score more so at least I could feel like we deserved to win despite Bosnia being robbed. I hate it when teams are robbed by refs.

A draw will likely be enough for Bosnia because Argentina/Nigeria will be an obvious outcome...not sure why they aren't bursting their arses for one goal.

Can see that being tight. Many would have predicted Argentina's game to be a walkover earlier today.

A draw will likely be enough for Bosnia because Argentina/Nigeria will be an obvious outcome...not sure why they aren't bursting their arses for one goal.

I don't get it either mate

True but Iran set up for scrappy draws. It was always going to be very tough or very very easy.

Think they should be proud of themselves but hope they don't go through. Find them boring and would rather Nigeria go through.

As awful as Moses in these are times where he should be brought on.

Pjanic needs to step up and hit one instead of trying to slot someone in.

Agreed. He keeps passing when he should be shooting and it's just getting frustrating because none of his passes are any good/working.

Dzeko won't score if he's out there for 10 years

Well he already did but then he got screwed by a terrible call from the officials.

Which is probably why he turned to *********, because prior to that offside call Dzeko was looking dangerous/lively.

Unlucky to the extreme. If I were the BIH trainer I would not speak to the reporters at the moment, if he's going to give his opinion on the refs.

Archived