Nigeria vs Bosnia - 11pm

gillsminnow

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just me or does anyone else have absolutely no idea what this post means? Not sure what supporting Chelsea and predicting Nigeria to win have to do with each other :confused:

Anyway lets go Super Eagles :cool:

He's having a dig at Chelsea's playing style , I think.

Just me or does anyone else have absolutely no idea what this post means? Not sure what supporting Chelsea and predicting Nigeria to win have to do with each other :confused:

Anyway lets go Super Eagles :cool:

Embarrassment follows Chelsea.

Tbh i didnt expect this match to be this exciting, so much better than compared to Argentina match earlier

That second half was exciting as hell ffs :D

Neither defence looks too great. Can't see Nigeria keeping a clean sheet.

It seems referees don't like Balkanic teams, Croatia were robbed and now Bosnia.

The offside decision was clearly wrong, but this one?

I don't think it was a faul, but can maybe be argued for. But still- far from being a clear case/robbery of Bosnia :D

for all the FIFA backslapping and showing countless replays from their new goal line technology camera, they still can't do anything about simple mistakes from officials

considering it took a lifetime to get the goal camera, I really doubt you'd get some sort of challenge system where you can put check the replays for 2 or 3 situations when there are offsides. Probably mean the game takes ages to end either :D

for all the FIFA backslapping and showing countless replays from their new goal line technology camera, they still can't do anything about simple mistakes from officials

considering it took a lifetime to get the goal camera, I really doubt you'd get some sort of challenge system where you can put check the replays for 2 or 3 situations when there are offsides. Probably mean the game takes ages to end either :D

Having offside decisions reviewed would be horrible, goal line technology is fine because its real time and doesn't interrupt the game.

They should have a 5th Official - a guy in the stands who has instant-replays available to him and can communicate easily with officials on the pitch to tell whether it's a goal or not. Would take maybe ten seconds to see two replays and decide for sure.

Only have it used for goals that are ruled offside, though. No need for it at any other time.

They should have a 5th Official - a guy in the stands who has instant-replays available to him and can communicate easily with officials on the pitch to tell whether it's a goal or not. Would take maybe ten seconds to see two replays and decide for sure.

Only have it used for goals that are ruled offside, though. No need for it at any other time.

6th official.

There is already a fifth official for replacing one of the linesmen. (Or so I understand.)

Just not as simple as that tbh.

How many players will argue they stopped because the ref blew the whistle?

Is the ref going to have to let the phase of play finish before blowing his whistle if the lines man has his flag up?

Archived