Spain V Chile - 20:00 BST KO - Group B - BBC

Djstu23

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You get the feeling that this will be one of them that after the tournament that whole of Spain will be saying they should have had DDG in goal and Koke playing and so on

Is it too late for Costa to be Brazilian again?

Maybe its just the Man United fan in me, but I would have had De Gea in anyway.

Oh Casillas.

Incredible.

Iker Flaps :D
Iker flaps :D

Glad Spain are going out, gives the Chelsea lads a nice rest

Casillas with another shocker
You're reluctant to say see ya with so many comebacks but Casillas again? Spain not really making this difficult either, are they
Casillas is ****! Should be dropped by country and club!
Good finish. But Iker :( It's time for De Gea after the world cup
Why is Casillas punching that straight out?
Iker punching like Audley
The most overrated goalie of all time
2-0 \0/

Nice goal by Aranguiz :cool:

Poor keeping by Casillas previous to that

Hard shot. Casillas did what was necessary. He could perhaps have punched to the left, like Astafjevs's implicit idea, but controlling punching isn't that easy.

You get the feeling that this will be one of them that after the tournament that whole of Spain will be saying they should have had DDG in goal and Koke playing and so on

Is it too late for Costa to be Brazilian again?

Is it too late for Chelsea to rescind their offer, he seems to have trouble adapting to new tactics

Maybe its just the Man United fan in me, but I would have had De Gea in anyway.

I would have also

I understand the management keeping faith in the people that brought glory though but that's the difficult bit and it's why successful teams just 'turn' like they do

It'll be SOOOO obvious to everyone when they are out, of course

Is it too late for Chelsea to rescind their offer, he seems to have trouble adapting to new tactics

Someone had in outrageous predictions that Costa won't score and will finish tournament out of the Spain side. I remember thinking that was a good call at the time

Need a goal for confidence, they are absolutely destroyed mentally.

Was evident in the second half against Netherlands that they were completely shaken and nothing's changed here.

Massively disappointed by Spain. Never looked remotely like reigning champions.

Hard shot. Casillas did what was necessary. He could perhaps have punched to the left, like Astafjevs's implicit idea, but controlling punching isn't that easy.

Dude. :D

Surely a supposedly world class keeper knows not to punch a mildly catchable shot that was going straight at him, right into the middle of the area?

You see those things on the end of your arms ... they're hands. You can catch things with them

Archived