Match 16 - Group A - Brazil VS Mexico 2000BST

sean_oc16

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another fan with Bale™ celebration!

Some jokes, the ones that are funny, can be told. And repeated.

Others, like this one, are not funny and they certainly don't get funny by repeating them.

I know you're on a mission to get a new 'look how contrary I am'-persona here, but it's not working. At all. If you're gonna try and continue this, just STFU already.

TBH

Rooney is so sensitive :D
Really embarrassing stuff from him. #headsgone clearly.

In his defence he's got a point this time when you realise it's not to do with the people that are having a go at him about being poor but him pointing out the truth behimf the BS story that a couple of papers ran today saying he was made to train with the "reserves" (the players that didn't play on Saturday) when he asked to do a full training session to keep working on his fitness rather then the light 30 min run out the rest of the team that played Saturday did.

Fred is ****ing awful.

It's the best Brazil have though. :D

It's a shame Vela had all those problems with Mexico's FA, it would have been great to see him playing too.

Some jokes, the ones that are funny, can be told. And repeated.

Others, like this one, are not funny and they certainly don't get funny by repeating them.

I know you're on a mission to get a new 'look how contrary I am'-persona here, but it's not working. At all. If you're gonna try and continue this, just STFU already.

TBH

Amen!!!!

Why does everybody do Bale™ celebration?!

Clearly the best player on earth. :p

The same reason you keep making the same awful jokes and constantly spout bollocks in every thread: because they're *******

I want Croatia to progress so I kinda want Mexico to lose here, even though I really like Mexico too.

In an ideal world it'd be Croatia and Mexico who qualified because Brazil are boring the life out of me but as if they'll fail to beat Cameroon :D

Archived