Match 16 - Group A - Brazil VS Mexico 2000BST

sean_oc16

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brazil on the other hand surely can't win the World Cup playing like this.

Yeah that was a disappointing half. Whilst Hulk didn't show up for the first match, I think you guys are very badly missing a more attacking creative player in Ramires' place on the wing. Think William will be coming onto the pitch rather soon...

Dunno about the worst but despite what PMLF says about Brazil always being dull...this is the dullest Brazilian side I've ever seen, absolutely atrocious viewing.

Paulinho - workhorse donkey

Luis Gustavo - workhorse donkey

Ramires - workhorse donkey

Fred - anonymous (so far)

I think the difference between this dull Brazil and previous dull Brazils is just the amount of stars.

I think back the Brazilian sides when I was a kid, Zico, Socrates, Falcao etc, and then of course there is the 70s sides, then I can't think of many current players that would get anywhere near those sides.

People say we may potentially play Brazil should we make the 1/4 finals, which I still think we will, then they really don't worry me.

I'm presuming he missed a certain 5-1 in Munich?

I assumed he was more referring to tournament football, in which case tbf I don't remember too many better, though that says more about how bad we've been in tournaments since 2004

What's happened to Bernardo, he looked great as a young player, thought he'd be breaking onto the international scene by now.

If you mean Bernard, I think he moved too early and ended up not adapting well to the Ukrainian league, which is very physical. His agent is an idiot though.

Meant Bernardo who used to play for Cruzeiro

He had some off the pitch problems, problems with drug dealers (was even beaten up by some once after getting involved with a girlfriend of one of them), etc...

Archived