Match 13 - Group F - Iran vs Nigeria - Monday - 20:00 BST

CaptainPlanet

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully Ghana vs USA makes up for this. First really poor game of this world cup.

Hopefully they will be able to reach the stadium, as the situation in Natal is awful, traffic is dead there at the moment.

• SI Staff

I wish Ghoochannejhad got subbed, for some reason Dutch commentator Arno Vermeulen fancies the guy.

AFAIK in 79 minutes of play, he has failed to mention that Omeruo has played for ADO Den Haag in the past :confused:

They were around evens to qualify before kick off in this match so not sure about that. Even now their odds haven't been cut much, surprisingly.

That is because Nigeria raise their game against bigger challenges and always freeze where they are expected to win.

Remember how they made hard work of their group stage sure-thing in the confederation cup but played way better v Spain and Uruguay.

They were around evens to qualify before kick off in this match so not sure about that. Even now their odds haven't been cut much, surprisingly.

Didn't know that, thought everyone agreed Bosnia were a lot better than Nigeria and Iran :D

That is because Nigeria raise their game against bigger challenges and always freeze where they are expected to win.

Remember how they made hard work of their group stage sure-thing in the confederation cup but played way better v Spain and Uruguay.

Yep. One of the most frustrating things about watching them.

I wish Ghoochannejhad got subbed, for some reason Dutch commentator Arno Vermeulen fancies the guy.

AFAIK in 79 minutes of play, he has failed to mention that Omeruo has played for ADO Den Haag in the past :confused:

Ghoochannejhad played for the Netherlands youth team.

Vermeulen can't even pronounce O-me-ru-o perfectly. :D Or well, who cares about ADO? :brock:

An NEC player just entered the field during the WC. Who'd of thunk it ^^ As NEC have been relegated to the Dutch 2nd division, this indicates quite well what quality game we are watching. Sadly, this is the first absolutely torrid game of the WC IMO.

An NEC player just entered the field during the WC. Who'd of thunk it ^^ As NEC have been relegated to the Dutch 2nd division, this indicates quite well what quality game we are watching. Sadly, this is the first absolutely torrid game of the WC IMO.
I think we can be glad this is the first absolutely torrid game. :thup:

Archived