Match 10 - Group E - France v Honduras - 20:00 BST - The Emilio Izaguirre Appreciation thread

Rhino

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was going to ask, I've seem them 3 times before, and they have always been filthy. Is this who they are then?

This is who most of the Central American teams are.

This is why I always have to laugh when English people saying "Oh, qualifying from CONCACAF is a piece of ****." I'd love to see England having to go to some place like San Pedro Sula (similar to Manuas: Hot, humid, hard to get to) needing to get a result, on a bumpy pitch, with fans chucking down plastic bags filled with urine. :D

Palacios kicks and stamps on Pogba at least three times. Pogba reacts angrily at this.

Anyone here who says they wouldn't have done the exact same thing Pogba did is talking out of their arse. It was heat of the moment and it was wrong but it was not a red card for Pogba.

The only injustice is that Palacios can pretend he's hurt (when Pogba didn't even make contact with him) to get away with kicking lumps out of another player :thdn:

Are you blind?

Has there ever been a World Cup with more dives, etc... than this one?

Even here in Brazil where diving is relatively common some people are complaining about that.

Has there ever been a World Cup with more dives, etc... than this one?

Even here in Brazil where diving is relatively common some people are complaining about that.

the French penalty? might have made a bit of it but it's a penalty, barged in the box

Seedorf, Henry....Savage :D

I missed the pre match build up so i assume that may have already been posted but still.

I loved it there that there was a small pop up with a fact about the person...

Henry ---- 'World cup winner in '98'

Seedorf ---- 'World Cup Semi-finalist'

I expected to see ...

Savage ---- 'Strictly Come Dancing quarter finalist'

:D

Savage is an absolute tool. Just shut up, you know literally nothing about football and Henry is making you look like the ignorant tit that you are.

Savage, Henry and Seedorf are bouncing off each other really well, way more entertaining than the other panels.

Savage, Henry and Seedorf are bouncing off each other really well, way more entertaining than the other panels.

The banter is good, but the analysis is only good from 2/3rds of the panel. Savage hasn't a clue.

The leg he swings with, he doesn't make contact. The other leg where he makes contact is done so when he is getting back to his feet.

Agree with the first part, he maybe lightly brushes Palacios' leg, but nothing major. What he did with his right leg though was a clear swipe, and normally a red. Quite glad the ref gave a yellow to each though.

Savage just made Henry look like an idiot as well. Never thought it'd see that.

Archived