Tackle

Man City

7 posts in this topic

Whats the best way to deal with this in the editor... with other clubs such as qpr i tried giving them a huge balance but this was usually significantly reduced in the game... i was thinking of increasing their reputation and their future income.... any suggestions?

To edit their finances, use FMM.

Yeah WHS, if you use the editor to change the finances, when you load the game, the clubs rep and so on, will put the money right back down again, much easier just to load up FMM and give yourself money that way

Yeah WHS, if you use the editor to change the finances, when you load the game, the clubs rep and so on, will put the money right back down again, much easier just to load up FMM and give yourself money that way

Yh if you dont mind obvious cheating.

I personally do not play FM this way, but the OP asked how he could give clubs lots of money and this is the answer, everyone plays the game different ways and who are we to judge them for it?

So you are saying if you change the balance in the official pregame editor it is not cheating while if you use FMM it is cheating? Anyway there is no 'cheating' in FM. You buy the game and play it as you like.