Building a New Stadium

To set the scene I'm in 2017 with Wehen Wiesbaden- fortunately we've had a good run over the past few years and find ourselves in the Bundesliga. The stadium was limited to 12,000 so I bought it from the company I was renting it from and expanded it to 16,000 which appears to be the maximum capacity.

I've heard that it takes 20 years or so between building stadiums. The stadium itself was constructed in 2007 but we bought it in 2017- when will the game consider allowing me to construct a new stadium 2027 or 2037?

Any help would be appreciated

Don't get your hopes up though. It might not be accepted immediately and then you have to go through the planning and construction phase. With a stadium built in 2006 I had to wait until 2035 to move into a new one.

I have a stadium under construction as manager of Hartlepool. Expansion max is 19, 111 and the new one is over 37, 500 with a roof and undersoil heating.

This was a smooth process and all done at first attempt and will be built for the following season (2026/27). Though I do have an 'Oil rich' tycoon who owns my club.

Good luck with yours as some people do struggle, as mentioned above.

Archived