Highest Transfer Fee Received

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PSG are continually bidding £55million+ for both Danilo and Luke Shaw every season, the bid never changes and even if I negotiate it just gets rejected!

This is the highest transfer offer I've received so far though.

BVB record now at €50m for a CAM to Chelsea. I have a few players valued over €50m, but I really don't want to sell them. I want to try and get €80m though.

Now €80m. Player valued at €33m, PSG bid €35m and I kept asking for €80m with payments over 24 months. They went up to €45m and I changed it to €80m all up front. They accepted. Go figure, huh? AS Monaco came in a day after and met the same offer, all up front. This was in the winter window.

My highest bids accepted are:

€55m newgen Polish RB, €54m newgen French DM, €49m Gabriel Barbosa... All to Man City, and all during the 2019/2020 season... These are the top three transfers in the game as well. Between AI teams the offers received don't seem to be that high, highest is €48,5m...

Well, since I'm playing with a Dutch club and players values don't get any higher than €20m (Unless the reputation of the Eredivisie rises), these bids are pretty realistic, or so it seems... Highest bid I ever got for a player (a newgen AML/ST) is around the €85m (With installments) mark, again from Man City, who seemed to be in a bidding war with PSG. I negotiated this up to €100m to prevent from selling, because he was Dutch, and quite a vital part of the team, they both backed down and I never received offers near that one since.

A lot of players are popular during the transfer period, although I now have world reputation it doesn't seem to stop teams bidding on almost my entire squad... Though I have to admit that the bids are most of the time too low and I keep rejecting the same bids over and over again... Even when I change the asking price to pretty high... Sometimes the teams back down a little bit, but most of the time I keep getting the same bids which is, well, quite annoying sometimes.

£40,000,000 for Yassine Benzia, all up-front. Signed him on a free the prior season FM14).

My all-time highest was Phil Jones for £82,000,000 which was about £30,000,000 up-front and the rest in clauses. That was FM12 or FM13 (whichever one he was still at Blackburn).

Managing Man United, I sold a number of players for a combined £80m. Think the highest fee was about £26m for Nani (lol).

Managing Swansea now and the biggest fee received is £7m - I personally prefer games where money isn't being thrown around, means successful deals are all the sweeter

Sold Kevin Trapp of Frankfurt to Barcelona for £27m end of first season, his value was £6.75m. Replaced with £3.8m Timo Horn who is practically on par current abilty. Funnily Barca also bought Ter Stegan in the same window for just £8m so Trapp is now a £27m backup keeper. Strange AI!

I don't receive offers of more than £46.750,000. Even if the players are valued higher, and also despite the AI buying players for higher fees from other AI teams. They also continually bid the same amount even though I reject and have much higher asking prices i.e. 60m.

I don't receive offers of more than £46.750,000. Even if the players are valued higher, and also despite the AI buying players for higher fees from other AI teams. They also continually bid the same amount even though I reject and have much higher asking prices i.e. 60m.

I get exactly the same issue.

£46.750,000 exactly. Sold Brandt to Man U for that much and am receiving offers for two other players for the same ammount.

£54m isn't a very high clause for a star striker, tbh. All up front though?

It was considering he is only valued at $22mAU and cost me nothing.

and yes, it was all up front. I think i made over $300m profit in that transfer window.

I've spent over 2000 hours playing FM2014, and the highest bids I can ever remember receiving were somewhere between 44.5 and 49 million £. And I usually have most of the best players in the world. Given the screenshots here, it may indeed be possible to get higher bids... but it is surely much too difficult. I hope that SI sort this out for future titles.

I am just doing my end of season summary and I take a pic of Volp (SMR) (2024) ready to upload.

VolpSMR2024Jun2034_zps7944b6b4.jpg

I progress on a few days and realise I have forgotten one so go to have a look and out of the corner of my eye, the value of Volp catches my eye.

VolpSMR2024bJun2034_zps3c4caed1.jpg

Between the dates of 16th June and 19th June his value has increased from £39M to £61M.

I have just renewed his contract recently so maybe that's the reason. On 16th June his contract expired in Jun 2039 but his gross wage was £115k pw. 3 days later, his contract still expires in Jun 2039, but his gross wage is now £180k pw.

:confused:

[Edit]

Apologies, wrong thread.

Haha. I know what happened. :lol:

The game had got mixed up and was quoting the US$ values for the player but still using the UK£ sign.

Well does that mean that I can't claim these? :cool:

25yo GK bought for £5.25M 5 seasons ago and now valued at £54M. (Correct valuation £35M).

29yo DC bought for £57k 13 seasons ago and now valued at £69M. (Correct valuation £44.5M)

25yo Home-grown DM valued at £61M. (Correct valuation £39M).

24yo Home-grown AML valued at £70M. (Correct valuation £45M).

22yo Home-grown AMR valued at £42M. (Correct valuation £27M).

27yo Home-grown SC valued at £63M. (Correct valuation £40.5M).

[Edit]

Apologies, wrong thread.

I had previously turned down bids of 72 million for this guy but this time he wanted out. There are several rich French clubs in my save who all like to bid the exact same amount for the same players over and over and over again!

MichaelGarnett_NewsInbox-30_zps5ceae6fe.png

Some cracking fees on here...I've just sold my 21 year old Regen for 45mil think I paid 1.5mil for him 2 season before, signed a worldie replacement for 30mil from Liverpool and a 5star prospect for just over 6.5mil so good business really :D

In the span of two weeks I sold the following:

28 year old striker for £60 million to Chelsea.

Another 28 year old striker for £66 million to Monaco.

29 year old goalkeeper for £46 million to Arsenal.

Naturally, my computer decided to freeze before an autosave came up after that business. Now, I have to see if I can get that money again.

58M... for a Striker (regen). No screenshot!

However I do have some sympathy for the OP.... even I started thinking there is a glass ceiling at around 45m as I got a lot of offers at this amount. Same clubs would come back with same bid, again and again and again... even though I've set asking price to 120m.

Only the odd transfer bid has gone above this 45m.

Slightly off topic, maybe FM should introduce inflation to their system? Should be easy enough to implement. I think i may raise a separate topic on this.

• 4 weeks later...

I received a £66m bid from Monaco for Lukaku, which I rejected. That would've dwarfed any fee I've ever received on any FM game.

Aside from that I have the same issue as antfm08 mentioned earlier. The same clubs keep bidding the same amounts which are generally anywhere from £30-50m away from the value I've put on him. No matter how many times I reject. I've set it to auto-reject now so I don't have to deal with it every week of the window.

• 1 month later...

Best sale was I believe my 22 year old Tunisian striker on FM14. Although my scouts rated him my best even though in reality he was only my second/third choice. Valued around £12-15m at the end of a season, Man City came in with a £70m bid which I gladly accepted. Not bad considering I'd bought him from Atletico Madrid three years prior for less than £5m.

My personal exploits have been:

Balanta -> Dortmund 45m

Newgen DC -> Monaco 43m (5* PA, got a nice hefty boost from a CL win)

Newgen ST -> Dortmund 35m (4* PA rated ST, was my 2nd choice, hefty value boost from CL win, didn't think twice)

The "record" in my save has been Costa->ManUtd for 53m (still looks weird when I see the "[Chelsea legend] warns about Diego Costa threat")

@Scottmufc - If they've been registered in your squad and you've recently won the CL, then their value basically doubles for no apparent reason

It's great for those wantaway stars, means you get a LOT more for them

I had loads and loads and loads and properly loads of about £45M.

I've only had a few between £45M and £50M.

I have never had one in excess of £50M though, until now.

Monaco have just bid £54.75M for a HG 21yo Striker.

Monaco have just come back in with another bid of £59M + 30% of profit.

£66 million for this guy (All cash, no add-ons):

QW2Gpgp.jpg

kFp11P8.jpg

The fans hated me for letting him go on the cheap(!!), but the fans can take a hike. I got three strikers that are as good, and two youngster with potential to be even better! :)

I don't usually manage big teams. Biggest I can remember is £20m for Wesley Sneijder from Manchester City when I had a go with Gala on last years game. Sold him because he wasn't really performing to his potential (or wage packet) and they have restrictions on foreigners in Turkey so I figured I could give his precious foreigner spot to somebody who could do better. Plus we kinda needed a few quid.

I had a regen who was signed for 1.2 million he was a wonderkid and had a fantastic debut season... Monaco came along with an off of 66.5 million quid, so I did sell as my Milan team was a little weak in certain areas. Went on to have a woeful season and really missed his goals

• 3 months later...

Archived