Highest Transfer Fee Received

Simple question as im getting fed up at the same £45m bids from Monoco, PSG & Man City (3 times per player) and will not nudge any higher.

These are start players, and i've even tried £50m and £46m. If the first £45m wasnt accept, why the hell would the 3rd be!!

If i wanted star players they ever have to be very yound (17-20) or past there peak (29+), but with stupid prices (£60m+ for a 17year old DC, or £250m for a 27 year old SC/AMR)

Just wondering whats the highest fee recieved

Cheers

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you asking what's the highest transfer we've received?

Mine is £44m, though that was in FM 07. So considering inflation (but not how frivolous clubs are with their money now) that's nearly £56m.

In FM14 i may add

I've received £2m twice. Not surprising in itself, but I was surprised given that one player was valued at £350k and the other at under £150k. Offers both from Middle East clubs. And I didn't even have a vote on who should host WC2022 :D

74m for my 28 year old star Wigan striker Kelvin Rains from the great European superpower Stoke City (2038)

4 years later he was released on a free having been played out of position craply.

Screenshot please

biggest big is 47.5m for januzaj, turned it down as for a like for like replacement it would cost me 70m plus.

I'm sure if you look harder you will find a replacement for a lot less than £70m. You have to put in a bit of work sometimes with scouting, but it's easy to make the transfer market work in your favour if you are prepared to put the effort in.

I've turned down bids as high as £45M. So far though my highest fee is about £25M from Dortmund for a 2.5 star (good) Premier League striker who was and is still not an international (French).

Doesn't even play that much for Dortmund.

Sold a young starlet I had at Benfica for £60million to Arsenal. It was a sad day but I couldn't refuse that much money in one payment.

He left them after a few seasons as they kept failing to get in to the Champions League. He joined Man City for around £40million and has won alot of trophies there. Still, he hasn't quite hit the personal heights that he could've done.

Sold a young starlet I had at Benfica for £60million to Arsenal. It was a sad day but I couldn't refuse that much money in one payment.

He left them after a few seasons as they kept failing to get in to the Champions League. He joined Man City for around £40million and has won alot of trophies there. Still, he hasn't quite hit the personal heights that he could've done.

Screenshot Please

But what do you want a screenshot of? :confused:

WOW, this stupid.

Ok, due to the average selling point being around the 45m mark for top top top players, I would like a screenshot of something which shows that your players were sold for more than this. I have yet to receive a bid of more than 45m straight cash, or 7.5m straight up with 39m over 36/48months.

I sold my 29year old defender for £45m, I checked his CA & PA (after he was sold) and to find him @ CA 189 - PA 190. Making him one of the best defenders in the game.

Now, PSG, Monaco, Real M and Man Utd all bid EXACTLY the same amount for him come 1st July. £45m, all rejected. All came back with the EXACT same bid a few days (or a week or so) later.

Now, as explained before, I offered him out for £60m, No. £50m, No. £46m, No. Wait, hang on.. They would go £45m but not £46m.

On my game at least (and a good few others it seems) that £45m is the limit. (Barring the occasional very very rare bids of more)

I posted some screenies of the ridiculous amounts that other AI Teams want for players and this semi-proves that the AI no matter how rich, only bid set amounts and set stupid amounts which must be based in some coding somewhere.

I sold Pedro from Barcelona for $53 million in the summer window after the first season. Didn't really want to see him leave, but 53 million? Sure. Also sold Montoya that window for 51 million. Might have got more, but that was his release clause.

Sold Aguero 57 mil pounds to Madrid i think ( Including bonuses such as goals, league appearence etc )

Considering Aguero were 30 yo i think that is good business and i have Lewandowski already :D

Sold an Australian regen striker for 85 million (euro) to Man City, they tried to buy him for the entire transfer period and I kept declining the offers. On last day of the transfer period they made this incredible and probably desperate offer of 85 million, didnt think twice about it.

It doesn't prove anything as I've sold a player for £60million and others have sold for more than this set amount you mention.

Sure.

This guy sure loves his screenshots.

Shut up.

Leading transfers in my save (All AI to AI clubs).

LeadingTransfers.png

You may or may not of read, but im talking transfers from AI to Player. Not Ai to AI. Thank you.

and yet I have already posted a screenshot of a £53.5m bid

Well done.

Thanks.

If you insist. £7.5m. :cool:

WC7538W.png

Stupid, but thank you.

_____

Anyways, it seems that the game is bugged/coded not to increase the £45m. At least in my save.

Oh well..

Anyways, it seems that the game is bugged/coded not to increase the £45m. At least in my save.

Oh well..

Yeah, er, no. You're wrong and it's all in your head. Simple as that.

Now cut out the attitude, it's not terribly becoming. Especially when you're spouting absolute nonense.

Yeah, er, no. You're wrongand it's all in your head. Simple as that.

How can i be wrong, when in my save i have not had 1 single bid (AI to Player) over £45m?? How is this even wrong??

Simple as that.

How can i be wrong, when in my save i have not had 1 single big (AI to Player) over £45m?? How is this even wrong??

Simple as that.

It's wrong because you're going off one save. Others have told you and shown you that you are wrong. Therefore there is no bug and it's just your own sad little conspiracy theory.

Damn you and your petty bureaucracy:

man-utd_-transfers-transfer-history.png

Now, do I need to prove the managerial history of Bayern Munich?

Incidentally, it was £12m up front and £60m in installments!

Thank you, proves in some games clubs do big higher than £45m.. Just in mine they don't..

It's wrong because you're going off one save. Others have told you and shown you that you are wrong. Therefore there is no bug and it's just your own sad little conspiracy theory.

I hear what you say. But No. Simple as that.

Tbh, Reccy, you said you offered him out. If you want to sell, set an asking price. Don't offer him out! You're telling other teams that you're looking to sell. People who tend to get these big offers are for players they don't want to sell (so they don't offer him out) but they, in some cases, set an asking price to either ward off the suitors or get them to make a "proper" bid that they can't refuse.

Thank you, proves in some games clubs do big higher than £45m.. Just in mine they don't..

What year are you in? I sold someone for £50m in 2018, so it's not an especially prolonged period before the big bucks roll in.

Also depends on your level of success, as player values increase exponentially relative to your achievements.

Archived