Sports Interactive Community
Fenech

Ultimate Stars And Legends Game FM14 (1880's - 2014)

Any idea when this will be released, i mean will it be out before Football Manager 2015

Hi Scotty,

It should be close to release next week, I can't give you a definite release date, but as soon as I can, however it will be out long before the launch of FM 2015. :thup:

They are the second most successful club in world football in terms of international trophies along with Boca Juniors, with 18 officially recognised UEFA and FIFA titles. Milan has won a record of three Intercontinental Cups and one of its successor, the FIFA Club World Cup. Milan have also won the European Cup/Champions League on seven occasions, second only to Real Madrid. They have also won the UEFA Super Cup a record five times and the Cup Winners' Cup twice. Milan has won every major competition in which it has competed, with the exception of the Europa League (in this competition they have lost two semi-finals in 1972 and in 2002). Domestically, with 18 league titles Milan is the joint-second most successful club in Serie A behind Juventus (30 titles), along with local rivals Inter. They have also won the Coppa Italia five times, as well as a record six Supercoppa Italiana triumphs.

Today we feature the club that has provided so many great teams down the years, here is the very best of A.C. Milan!

Chairman: Silvio Berlusconi

Manager: Arrigo Sacchi

ACMilan_SquadPlayers-4_zps2a378425.png

Gullit was named the European Footballer of the Year in 1987 and the World Soccer Player of the Year in 1987 and 1989. Normally a right winger, he was a versatile player, playing in numerous positions during his career. In 2004 he was named one of the Top 125 greatest living footballers as part of FIFA's 100th anniversary celebration.

Silvio Berlusconi signed Gullit for A.C. Milan in 1987, paying the then world record transfer fee of ƒ18 million ( million) as a replacement for Ray Wilkins. Among his teammates at that club were compatriots Marco van Basten and Frank Rijkaard, along with Paolo Maldini and Franco Baresi. Gullit's exploits with first PSV and then Milan helped him win the European Footballer of the Year award in 1987 which he dedicated to Nelson Mandela. All these players are back in the Milan team to help Gullit once again.

Gullit epitomised the ethos of Total Football as he was naturally adept in several positions. His foremost attribute was his athleticism, as he used his strength and speed to great effect, as well as being excellent in the air, as he was tall and an excellent jumper. Yet, unusually for a man of his stature, Gullit also possessed outstanding natural balance and poise that gave a graceful style to his game. Gullit also was noted for his intelligence and spatial abilities, qualities that helped him score goals early in his career and enabled him to play deeper late in his days. Gullit thus combined physical presence with mental acuity and formidable technique and natural touch to become an iconic figure in world football.

Gullit's brilliance prompted George Best to comment in 1990, "Ruud Gullit is a great player by any standards. He has all the skills. He's not afraid to do things with the ball. And he looks as if he's enjoying every second of it. By my reckoning that's what makes him an even better player than Maradona. Both have the key quality you will find in all the best players: balance. You just can't knock them off the ball. It was the same with Pelé, Beckenbauer and Cruijff."

RuudGullit_OverviewProfile_zpsb57edd8a.png

Are you an Arsenal Fan?

Update: In line with bringing top top players into their prime, Thierry Henry has moved into the Arsenal Squad. Either Paul Merson or Cesc Fabregas will be moved away from Arsenal as a result of this transfer. I am open to advice as to which of those two players should make way for Thierry Henry..? :thup:

I am not an Arsenal fan, but Thierry Henry was one of my fav players. Such a soul to this player. Fast, quick and a great player!

Are you an Arsenal Fan?

Update: In line with bringing top top players into their prime, Thierry Henry has moved into the Arsenal Squad. Either Paul Merson or Cesc Fabregas will be moved away from Arsenal as a result of this transfer. I am open to advice as to which of those two players should make way for Thierry Henry..? :thup:

I think Merson should make way although an Arsenal legend his off field antics give Fabregas the edge for me

Hi Scotty,

It should be close to release next week, I can't give you a definite release date, but as soon as I can, however it will be out long before the launch of FM 2015. :thup:

excellent, i cant wait, keep up the great work m8 :thup:

I think Merson should make way although an Arsenal legend his off field antics give Fabregas the edge for me

Thanks, that's a great point. :thup:

I am not an Arsenal fan, but Thierry Henry was one of my fav players. Such a soul to this player. Fast, quick and a great player!

It's always a sign of a great player if you become a fan even though you don't support the club he plays for...

It's always a sign of a great player if you become a fan even though you don't support the club he plays for...

You definitely right mate.

I hope you created this fella the legend he was in Arsenal ;)

You definitely right mate.

I hope you created this fella the legend he was in Arsenal ;)

Here he is!

ThierryHenry_OverviewProfile_zps2e2a00ad.png

Squad Updated as well...:thup:

Really glad you decided to put Thiery in their. I was watching his Arsenal Legend documentary the other night. Such a fantastic player and he does hold some many important records for Arsenal, top goalscorer ever at the club, with most goals ever at Highbury, he was also the last person to score their, which was fitting due to his love of playing their and also the first person to score at the Emirates. Although as I stated earlier, Bergkamp for me had to be included, it did feel a bit wrong Henry not being in it as well. Paul Merson out I say.

Also Im quite interested in the Ac Milan squad, not because of the players but the manager. Sacchi was a genious in his own right, I remember a story of when a opposition scout when to the Milan training ground too scout them for an upcoming game. When he came back to report to his club, he had been left completely dumbfounded, he said in training they AC weren't using a ball, they were running around pretending to play with an invisible one. He couldnt make any sense of what was going on.

Really glad you decided to put Thiery in their. I was watching his Arsenal Legend documentary the other night. Such a fantastic player and he does hold some many important records for Arsenal, top goalscorer ever at the club, with most goals ever at Highbury, he was also the last person to score their, which was fitting due to his love of playing their and also the first person to score at the Emirates. Although as I stated earlier, Bergkamp for me had to be included, it did feel a bit wrong Henry not being in it as well. Paul Merson out I say.

Also Im quite interested in the Ac Milan squad, not because of the players but the manager. Sacchi was a genious in his own right, I remember a story of when a opposition scout when to the Milan training ground too scout them for an upcoming game. When he came back to report to his club, he had been left completely dumbfounded, he said in training they AC weren't using a ball, they were running around pretending to play with an invisible one. He couldnt make any sense of what was going on.

Arsenal have had so many great strikers down the years, but in the end, Thierry had to be there because he is an amazing player and also he was coming into his prime at Arsenal.

16 years old Paul Merson will now be available on a free transfer when the game starts. In truth it was always bound to happen, as the saying goes, you can take Thierry out of Arsenal, but you can't take Arsenal out of Thierry! He is probably one of Arsenals biggest legends.

Sacchi is back and he has the best record of all the Milan Managers so there was no other obvious choice, and I can see the genius in playing with an imaginary ball, he was a very creative manager. Here he is!

ArrigoSacchi_OverviewProfile_zpsca7d3a7a.png

This sounds similar to what's know as shadow play, where players learn to position themselves in different scenarios and relative to where the ball is, in different zones of the pitch, different phases of play and so on. A lot of players don't like it cos all they want to do is play 5 a side. Not that I sympathise mind you - not everything you like is good for you and vice versa.

Anyway, the real reason I'm posting in reply to this is that Sacchi wasn't the first to do this.

I don't know if this guy was the first to do it, but Alan Brown, Sunderland manager from 1957-64 then 1968-72 introduced shadow play during his tenure at Sunderland.

I just thought I'd throw that in to get Sunderland a bit more recognition :D

Here he is!

ThierryHenry_OverviewProfile_zps2e2a00ad.png

Squad Updated as well...:thup:

Absolutely great.

I would even make him faster as he was known to be one hell of a sprinter

This sounds similar to what's know as shadow play, where players learn to position themselves in different scenarios and relative to where the ball is, in different zones of the pitch, different phases of play and so on. A lot of players don't like it cos all they want to do is play 5 a side. Not that I sympathise mind you - not everything you like is good for you and vice versa.Anyway, the real reason I'm posting in reply to this is that Sacchi wasn't the first to do this.

I don't know if this guy was the first to do it, but Alan Brown, Sunderland manager from 1957-64 then 1968-72 introduced shadow play during his tenure at Sunderland.

I just thought I'd throw that in to get Sunderland a bit more recognition :D

As we are in the advanced stages of recreating the premiership from 1880's to 2014, what you are seeing is an amazing insight into how big a club really is, in terms of overall history, so you can see that even though Chelsea and Man City are very much top teams today, in terms of history they are both still very much mid-table sides. You can also see the significant rise Chelsea have made over the last 10 years because if we did this table 10 years ago, they would have probably been in the bottom 3 or close to the relegation slots. We can now conclusively prove that despite Leeds being most probably the best team in the early seventies, in overall history of the last 100 years, they are only coming in around 17th Place, we might have guessed that Manchester United and Liverpool would be 1 and 2, but we can now see that Arsenal have had the second best quality of players over the last 100 years and are ahead of Liverpool in second place and so my point is, what better recognition for Sunderland, than to know that in terms of history and quality of players, there is nothing between them and Liverpool. A Sunderland fan might have known that, but who would of guessed it!? Sunderland were huge and it must therefore be very unlucky that somehow they are not still in that mix today... because according to this historic table of 100 years, they should be challenging for that champions league place. We can also see that Tottenham is still the second biggest London club in terms of history coming in a solid 5th place and then of course Newcastle in 7th which indicates that the North East clubs are truly giants in the English game, sleeping giants albeit. Special mention as well to Sheffield Wednesday and Aston Villa, both in good positions in the top half of the table, I expected Villa to have a great history so no surprises there, but to see Sheffield Wednesday right up there was a big surprise as well, another team which was great to research. I cant see Wimbledon changing these historic league positions now, and the only club might be Wolves but we will have to wait and see. The fact that Sunderland are the fourth biggest club purely in terms of history over the last 100 years, is really something I didn't envisage happening when this project began. :applause::applause::applause::brock:

So here is the Celtic 25 man squad, been really interesting researching their history, but choosing the final 25 has been pretty tough. Anyway here is what I have come up with:

Celtic:

Manager: Jock Stein

Utility

Peter Dowds

Chris Sutton

Sandy McMahon

ST:

Henrik Larsson

Jimmy Mcgrory

Patsy Gallacher

Stevie Chalmers

RM

Jimmy Johnstone

Bobby Murdoch

LM

Bobby Lennox

Charlie Tully

CM

Bertie Auld

Paul Lambert

David Hay

George Connelly

CB

Billy Mcneil

Johan Mjallby

John Clark

Dan Doyle

LB

Joe Dodds

Jimmy Brogan

RB

Danny McGrain

Tommy Gemmell Played as Left Back

GK

Packie Bonner

Ronnie Simpson

I would make a few changes/additions to the team:

Goalkeeper: Fraser Forster or Artur Boruc

Right Back: Didier Agathe

Left Back/WingBack/Midfield: Alan Thompson

Centre Back: Bobby Murdoch

Centre Mid: Paul McStay, Stillian Petrov, Neil Lennon

Wingers: Aiden McGeady,

Attacking Midfield: Lubo Moravcik

Strikers: Kenny Dalglish (Guess he'll be Liverpool though) Brian McClair

Our main two eras have been Jock Stein and Martin O'Neil

I would make a few changes/additions to the team:

Goalkeeper: Fraser Forster or Artur Boruc

Right Back: Didier Agathe

Left Back/WingBack/Midfield: Alan Thompson

Centre Back: Bobby Murdoch

Centre Mid: Paul McStay, Stillian Petrov, Neil Lennon

Wingers: Aiden McGeady,

Attacking Midfield: Lubo Moravcik

Strikers: Kenny Dalglish (Guess he'll be Liverpool though) Brian McClair

Our main two eras have been Jock Stein and Martin O'Neil

Thanks and I will consider these changes. I can confirm that Kenny Dalglish and Brian McClair will be at Celtic.

The reason Kenny is at Celtic is because firstly he was there before he was at Liverpool and also he was a top top player and he came into his prime at Celtic, therefore it would have been wrong to put him at Liverpool, however I did initially have him at Liverpool but Liverpool had too many greats in his position anyway so I moved him to Celtic based on that, as the other Liverpool players were all home growns, so they had no other club to go to, but I would of moved Kenny anyway in line with bringing top top players into their prime, so he was always destined for Celtic in this game. :thup:

any release date yet ????????????? also shouldnt king Kenny Dalglish be at liverpool and i wouldnt class mascherano as a liverpool legend over the likes of Steve McMahon Dietmar Hamann Alan Hansen Ron Yeats John Barnes Terry McDermott Phil Neal one of most decorated player with 4 european cup winners medels also Left-back Gerry Byrne played 333 games for Liverpool far better than Riise as was left-back Alan Kennedy

Phil Neal (Right Back)

Eight top-flight titles, four League Cups, one Uefa Cup and four European Cups all to his name during a glittering and illustrious 11-year playing career at Anfield for the English right back who was a model of consistency during his time at the club, while also being a brilliant and ice-cool penalty taker too

any release date yet ????????????? also shouldnt king Kenny Dalglish be at liverpool and i wouldnt class mascherano as a liverpool legend over the likes of Steve McMahon Dietmar Hamann Alan Hansen Ron Yeats John Barnes Terry McDermott Phil Neal one of most decorated player with 4 european cup winners medels also Left-back Gerry Byrne played 333 games for Liverpool far better than Riise as was left-back Alan Kennedy

Hi Liverpool4life118, Many thanks for your feedback and you do raise some excellent points. I am hoping to release next week sometime, but there is no release date yet. Kenny Dalglish although a Liverpool Legend qualifies for Celtic for various reasons. His first top club was Celtic and that is the club in which he entered his prime so it's a no brainer to put him at Celtic starting out. This is a legends game which follows certain criteria.

1) Players starting at the first top division club they joined at the earliest age possible

2) The Top Top Players will be coming into their prime at the club they were at that age. (please note there may be some excellent players who do not quite make the top top player bracket)

3) Common Sense - If a player is not needed at a particular club they will go to a different club either earlier of later in their careers or they will be released and available on a free transfer when the game starts.

4) Nothing is guaranteed except that if Player is at a club, they were at that club at that exact age, and this can be verified via Wikipedia and other online sources.

In the case of King Kenny, he was a legend at Celtic before he went to Liverpool and it would be unfair to Celtic to put him at Liverpool especially when he came into his prime at Celtic as well.

I am not so much interested in giving clubs the players that played the most games (although I am taking games played into consideration for sure), as I am in making sure that each club has their best ever 25 players that played for them, and there is a balance of two players for each position, so that the top clubs managers do not need to desperately go out and fill certain positions early doors. Every player since the 1880's is taken into consideration too, I would not say that Steve McMahon was a better player than Mascherano but that is a matter for debate... Didi Hamann is at Newcastle as he was there before he went to Liverpool and he could of gone to Bayern which is where he started but he wasn't needed there. Alan Hansen does need to go to Liverpool, in line with top top players coming into their prime, this will mean either Phil Thompson, Jamie Carragher or Tommy Smith missing out? Which one of those three players do you think should make way for Alan Hansen? John Barnes will also move to Liverpool in place of Steve Heighway, Terry McDermott is at Newcastle which is the first top club he was at before he joined Liverpool. Phil Neal will come into Liverpool, who should he replace? Steve Nicol or Chris Lawler?, I will also bring back Gerry Byrne in place of Riise. Alan Kennedy started at Newcastle, so he will remain there. Once again, many thanks for bringing this up and once I have decided which players should make way for Alan Hansen, Phil Neal and John Barnes, I will endeavour to update the Liverpool squad as soon as possible. :thup:

Phil Neal (Right Back)

Eight top-flight titles, four League Cups, one Uefa Cup and four European Cups all to his name during a glittering and illustrious 11-year playing career at Anfield for the English right back who was a model of consistency during his time at the club, while also being a brilliant and ice-cool penalty taker too

I will send in Phil Neal in accordance with your suggestions, It means Steve Nicol Or Chris Lawler miss out! Which one do you think it should be?

In a career spanning 22 years, he played for Celtic and Liverpool, winning numerous honours with both. He is Scotland's most capped player of all time with 102 appearances, and also Scotland's joint-leading goal scorer, with 30 goals. Dalglish won the Ballon d'Or Silver Award in 1983, the PFA Player of the Year in 1983, and the FWA Footballer of the Year in 1979 and 1983. In 2009 FourFourTwo named Dalglish as the greatest striker in post-war British football.

Dalglish began his career with Celtic in 1971, going on to win four Scottish First Divisions, four Scottish Cups and one Scottish League Cup with the club. Dalglish had become established in the Celtic first team. He scored his first competitive goal for the club, a penalty, in a 2–0 Scottish League Cup tie win over Rangers at Ibrox in August 1971, and that season went on to score 23 league and cup goals in 49 appearances. The following season Dalglish was Celtic's leading scorer, with 41 goals in all competitions. He was made Celtic captain in the 1975–76 season. King Kenny scored 167 goals in 320 appearances for Celtic.

KennyDalglish_OverviewProfile_zps38d46df6.png

Steve Nicol i would say even tho he was a great player neal was just better Barnes has to be in he was the best left winger liverpool ever had .id put Carragher and heighway into the under 18 team as Carragher has begin with liverpool since he was a schoolboy and it would b a shame to loose a great player like steve heighway also i take your point about mcmahon and after thinking about it myself id put in jimmy case i over looked him in my last comment 269 matches, 46 goals and nine major trophies and was also a local boy makes him a legend

i still think kenny is more of a liverpool legend it was at liverpool he won the Ballon d'Or Silver Award in 1983, the PFA Player of the Year in 1983, and the FWA Footballer of the Year in 1979 and 1983. and also

Football League First Division (6): 1978–79, 1979–80, 1981–82, 1982–83, 1983–84, 1985–86

FA Cup (1): 1985–86

League Cup (4): 1980–81, 1981–82, 1982–83, 1983–84

Charity Shield (7): 1977, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986, 1988, 1989

European Cup (3): 1977–78, 1980–81, 1983–84

UEFA Super Cup (1): 1977

Steve Nicol i would say even tho he was a great player neal was just better Barnes has to be in he was the best left winger liverpool ever had .id put Carragher and heighway into the under 18 team as Carragher has begin with liverpool since he was a schoolboy and it would b a shame to loose a great player like steve heighway also i take your point about mcmahon and after thinking about it myself id put in jimmy case i over looked him in my last comment 269 matches, 46 goals and nine major trophies and was also a local boy makes him a legend

I take your point about putting them into the u18's but every squad will have 25 players, no more, no less, so If you put a player in, then a player needs to leave, they either go to the club at an earlier or later point in their careers or they are released and you can always resign them on a free contract when the game begins.. ;-) if you really want them in the team.

So far then:

Phil Neal in for Steve Nicol

John Barnes in for Steve Heighway (because Billy Liddle is not leaving) he was so good, that they started calling the club Liddlepool!

Alan Hansen for --- Carragher (he will be available on a free when the game begins) or Phil Thompson/Tommy Smith if you prefer.

I appreciate that case is a great legend, but can you tell me why he never got a full England cap. What are the main reasons to exchange him for Mascherano who has 105 caps for Argentina.... yes he was a great legend for Liverpool playing within a legendary Liverpool team, but I want Liverpool to have the best 25 players possible and Mascherano played nearly 100 games for Liverpool and was part of their champions league team when they finished as runners up in 2006/2007 season. My other dilemma is that he played for west ham one season, im not putting him there, he only got 5 games, he cant go to Barcelona cause they don't need him, and id have to put him in Corinthians. I could do that but I'd rather he was at Liverpool to be honest with you... He is coming into his prime at 23 as well, if I put Jimmy Case in to Liverpool he is only going to be 19 years old and you will have to help him realise his potential, that will take away from your chances of silverware in the opening season..

i still think kenny is more of a liverpool legend it was at liverpool he won the Ballon d'Or Silver Award in 1983, the PFA Player of the Year in 1983, and the FWA Footballer of the Year in 1979 and 1983. and also

Football League First Division (6): 1978–79, 1979–80, 1981–82, 1982–83, 1983–84, 1985–86

I don't dispute the fact he was a bigger legend for Liverpool. I agree that he was!

The reason Kenny is at Celtic is because he was at Celtic before Liverpool, and he was a top top player imo.

In line with bringing top top players into their prime, he was at Celtic at this stage, and he supported Celtic as a boy.

If he had moved to Liverpool a few years younger, then he would of been at Liverpool.

Also to be fair, you have Michael Owen, Robbie Fowler, Ian amazing Rush and Roger Hunt! What more firepower do you need! :lol:

well Mascherano played 94 games for liverpool and won very little case played 186 and won First Division champions: 1975–76, 1976–77, 1978–79, 1979–80

UEFA Cup winner: 1976

FA Charity Shield winner: 1976, 1977, 1979, 1980

European Cup winner: 1976–77, 1977–78, 1980–81

European Super Cup winner: 1977

Football League Cup winner: 1981

FA Cup finalist: 1977

European Super Cup finalist: 1978

so theres on choice for me also i didnt like the way Mascherano left the club ok ill let kenny go but how come you didnt put keegan at liverpool were he won the Ballon d'Or

Steve Nicol should stay Tom Bromilow should leave nicol often played left back he was a very versatile player could play anywere in the back line .hansen should come in for Carragher and id bring keegan in for owen as fowler is loved by liverpool fans

well Mascherano played 94 games for liverpool and won very little case played 186 and won First Division champions: 1975–76, 1976–77, 1978–79, 1979–80

UEFA Cup winner: 1976

FA Charity Shield winner: 1976, 1977, 1979, 1980

European Cup winner: 1976–77, 1977–78, 1980–81

European Super Cup winner: 1977

Football League Cup winner: 1981

FA Cup finalist: 1977

European Super Cup finalist: 1978

so theres on choice for me also i didnt like the way Mascherano left the club ok ill let kenny go but how come you didnt put keegan at liverpool were he won the Ballon d'Or

I know that case is the bigger legend and played in the legendary Liverpool team, I am positive however that had Mascherano been within that same Liverpool team, he would have been as successful...

It was because mcmananan and Callaghan are home growns and Keegan could go to Hamburger. Ian Callaghan played 640 games for Liverpool so he is staying and mcmanaman stayed, he is not going to Madrid and he was too old when he went to man city... BUT I agree with you, Keegan will replace Mcmanaman in line with bringing top top players into their prime and if you want to re-sign mcmanaman, he will be available on a free transfer when the game starts.. :thup:

sorry about posting the kenny comment twice my mistake

no bother! :)

Steve Nicol should stay Tom Bromilow should leave nicol often played left back he was a very versatile player could play anywere in the back line .hansen should come in for Carragher and id bring keegan in for owen as fowler is loved by liverpool fans

Keegan is an inside forward on the right hand side although he was a natural in attack as well, he was also a good attacking midfielder, so he would either come in for Mcmanaman or Callaghan...

There isn't much difference in quality between bromilow and nicol, bromilow is in his prime and nicol is only 20 years old, it would be better to replace with nicol, nicol can go to ayr united, whereas bromilow played his whole life for Liverpool. Bromilow also increases your chances of silverware in the first few seasons.

Nicol is much more versatile though. If you would rather Nicol still, then I will put bromilow on a free transfer? :thup:

ok id replace mcmananan with keegan im still on keen on Mascherano as a liverpool fan i dont consider him a liverpool legend were as most fans would consider case as one also he was a local boy

ok id replace mcmananan with keegan im still on keen on Mascherano as a liverpool fan i dont consider him a liverpool legend were as most fans would consider case as one also he was a local boy

IN

Phil Neal

John Barnes

Kevin Keegan

Jimmy Case

Alan Kennedy - Newcastle to Liverpool.

Alan Hansen

OUT

Chris Lawler - Now available on a Free Transfer

Steve Heighway - Now available on a Free Transfer

Steve Mcmanaman - Now available on a Free Transfer

Mascherano - Now 21 at Corinthians.

John Arne Riise - Now 18 at Monaco

Jamie Carragher - Now available on a Free Transfer

IN

Alfred McMichael to Newcastle

:thup:

thanks can you post an updated screen shot if i can help with any thing else just ask

Sure, I'll do it now and post the updated screenshot shortly. :thup:

Update

Newcastle move above Sheffield Wednesday into 6th Place

Liverpool remain in 3rd Place - New Best Player is Kevin Keegan.

All Screenshots updated fully.

Liverpool_SquadPlayers-4_zps6cd2a607.png

sorry but you forgot alan hansen a liverpool legends team has to have hansen he was the best center back liverpool ever had he should replace lawrenson sorry if im begin a pest

sorry but you forgot alan hansen a liverpool legends team has to have hansen he was the best center back liverpool ever had he should replace lawrenson sorry if im begin a pest

No you are right, and I appreciate your feedback! Alan Hansen must go to Liverpool, but rather than swap him with Mark Lawrenson who is in his prime, I would suggest 14 years old Jamie Carragher or 17 years old Phil Thompson. I'd go for carragher, he will be available on a free transfer when the game begins and he is 14, so he wont be in the team straight away anyway? Let me know which player you want to swap for Hansen and I will update it now?

Update:

Alan Hansen has replaced Jamie Carragher.

Screenshots updated.

Liverpool_SquadPlayers-5_zpsdfd6c49b.png

Alan Hansen was a formidable defender during his playing days. He was also the first outfield player to win English league titles in three different decades. Since retiring he has become one of the most respected and knowledgeable pundits on the beautiful game.

As an integral part of the great Liverpool side of the late 70s and early to mid- 80s, Alan's record of achievement with the Merseyside giants is impressive.

His first full international cap came on the 19th May, 1979, in a British Home Championship match against Wales. He also represented his country at the 1982 World Cup finals in Spain, however, Scotland failed to progress beyond the qualifying group due to drawing 2-2 with the USSR.

In total he received 26 caps for Scotland- not a lot for a defender of such considerable talent. This was in part due to the already formidable central defensive partnership of Willie Miller and Alex McLeish, who also played together at Aberdeen.

He won 8 championships, 2 FA Cups, 3 League Cups, and 3 European Cups during his Liverpool FC career. Alan Hansen was the one of the best defenders in the world and the finest of defenders ever to play in England.

AlanHansen_OverviewProfile_zps96f30426.png

As a player in the 1970s and 1980s, he has been described as "arguably the first superstar English player to attract the modern media spotlight". He began his playing career at Scunthorpe United in 1968, before moving to Liverpool in 1971. At Liverpool, Keegan won three First Division titles, the UEFA Cup twice, the FA Cup and the European Cup. He also gained his first England cap in 1972

Of his time in Liverpool, Keegan later said, "The only thing I fear is missing an open goal in front of the Kop. I would die if that were to happen. When they start singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I've actually been crying while I've been playing."

Fast, skilful and courageous, he was a handful for opposition defenders and was by now widely regarded as one of the finest forwards in the land. Despite standing at just 5ft 8ins tall, he was surprisingly adept in aerial combat and, as Leeds skipper Billy Bremner discovered to his cost, could also pack a punch.

On a balmy night in the Olympic Stadium his tireless work-rate and close control bamboozled experienced German international Bertie Vogts to such an extent that he had no option but to bring him down for the penalty that sealed a momentous victory. There could have been no more fitting way for Liverpool's star of the Seventies to pull the curtain down on an illustrious career with the Reds.

Keegan may have gone on to be crowned European Footballer of the Year twice during his spell in Germany but it was at Anfield where he enjoyed his greatest success.

One of Liverpool Football Club's favourite sons, there'll always be a special place in the heart of the Kop for Kevin Keegan. Kevin Keegan was quite simply THE footballing superstar of the Seventies! And we are pleased to be able to feature him here today.

KevinKeegan_OverviewProfile-5_zpse50dd964.png

looking great hope you have it out soon thanks for all your great work on this

It is coming soon! :thup: Your welcome and If you have any further questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know.