Sports Interactive Community
Fenech

Ultimate Stars And Legends Game FM14 (1880's - 2014)

Nice recovery :applause:

I feel like a kid in school on the last day before summer holidays... but without a clock to stare at to know when I can go home

This Question is covered in the FAQ on Page 1. Here is a recap though. :)

Q: Are you including the achievements and histories of your legends up until their current age in-game?

Where the players were not in the database to begin with, I am not including the achievements and histories, however if you wish to add these yourself once the game is released, then please feel free to do so! What I can guarantee is, if a player is at a club, then they were definitely at that club at that age and most of them are at the first top division club at the earliest age possible, so a lot of these legends and stars are young and at the clubs when they just joined those clubs, so they won't have already achieved much starting out anyway.

That is definitely the most time consuming bit, I can attest to that. You have to do it line-by-line for every player you've created each season, so it definitely gets tiring. I imported my database into FM14 from the FM13 editor file thinking it would be quick to update it, but it still took me 2 weeks to simply edit their year of birth and playing history. Also, I had to do their achievements again from scratch as they didn't copy over at all.

For FM15, if nothing changes in the editor, you should be able to import it, but it's a bit of a grey area as you never know what might fail without you realising. That said, at least each season there's no research to do, it's just a straight data update.

Also... release the database in an hour's time just in time for when I get home from work. Thanks mate :cool:

That is definitely the most time consuming bit, I can attest to that. You have to do it line-by-line for every player you've created each season, so it definitely gets tiring. I imported my database into FM14 from the FM13 editor file thinking it would be quick to update it, but it still took me 2 weeks to simply edit their year of birth and playing history. Also, I had to do their achievements again from scratch as they didn't copy over at all.

For FM15, if nothing changes in the editor, you should be able to import it, but it's a bit of a grey area as you never know what might fail without you realising. That said, at least each season there's no research to do, it's just a straight data update.

Exactly! :thup:

Also... release the database in an hour's time just in time for when I get home from work. Thanks mate :cool:

OK, I'll bear that in mind! :)

If we were living in Australia the update should have been released :D

It's a good job we are not living in Australia then! :)

I'm actually home from work. Can we bear that in mind as well

I am bearing this in mind too... :thup:

Sporting Clube de Portugal is a Portuguese multi-sports club based in Portugal's capital city of Lisbon. Although they compete in a number of different sports, Sporting is best known for its association football team.

Sporting was also one of the founding members of the Primeira Liga in 1933 and, together with Benfica and Porto, they has never been relegated from the First Division of Portuguese football. Sporting is the third most successful Portuguese football club with 44 titles in Portuguese Domestic competitions and 1 International title.

In Domestic Football, Sporting won a total of 18 Primeira Liga titles, 15 Portuguese Cup, 4 Championship of Portugal titles (a record tied with Porto) and 7 Portuguese SuperCup titles. Internationally, Sporting won the 1963–64 European Cup Winners' Cup and were runners-up in the 2004–05 UEFA Cup.

It's the Sportinguistas, covered in Green and White.... It's the FINAL 25 MAN TEAM!! Welcome the LIONS!

Chairman: Bruno de Carvalho

Manager: Randolph Galloway

SportingPOR_SquadPlayers_zpsf627dfdd.png

Update: The Project is finished. I will now prepare for the release, expect the release very soon! :thup:

Does Newcastle United have Mirandinha?

They wouldn't have him because he didn't join them until he was 28... I will put him on my to do list. :thup:

Yes! I was waiting for that, great job :thup:

Your Welcome! :thup:

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? *rinse* *repeat*

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? *rinse* *repeat*

We are nearly there. I am uploading and preparing to post the links now. :thup:

We are nearly there. I am uploading and preparing to post the links now. :thup:

Huu my fingers are shaking :thup:

Huu my fingers are shaking :thup:

The link for the Mega Face pack is on the first page! Database to follow in 2 mins.

Already downloaded the Facepack!

I am feeling the entire earth on the palm of my hands! Muhaha :D

Already downloaded the Facepack!

I am feeling the entire earth on the palm of my hands! Muhaha :D

The Database Link is up now on the first page! Good Luck to you all! :thup:

The Database Link is up now on the first page! Good Luck to you all! :thup:

What sort of feedback are you looking for, Fenech? Want to help to keep this at a high level!

What sort of feedback are you looking for, Fenech? Want to help to keep this at a high level!

All Feedback is welcome. If you need any support or assistance, then please do not hesitate to ask. :thup:

Just downloading the graphics file, but then have to go out for a meal, will start up a save later and report back over the weekend with some feedback for you. Thanks though for the massive amount of work you have put into this.

Awesome work Fenech! Downloading now and will report any issues I stumble across.

Thanks A lot, and the whole FM Community has been great and supportive, it has been well worth all the hard work! :thup:

Thanks A lot, and the whole FM Community has been great and supportive, it has been well worth all the hard work! :thup:

You should probably go take a lie down now :applause:

AWSOME :applause: ........... Oh wait date night with wife ....... cant play oh no :(............. Anyway great work Fenech im on holiday next week so will be playing then :cool:

AWSOME :applause: ........... Oh wait date night with wife ....... cant play oh no :(............. Anyway great work Fenech im on holiday next week so will be playing then :cool:

Great Stuff, Enjoy your holidays dude! :thup: (Something to look forward to upon your return) I am going to lie down! haha

Great Stuff, Enjoy your holidays dude! :thup: (Something to look forward to upon your return) I am going to lie down! haha

You surely deserve it mate!

Awesome work mate, just downloaded it and will start to play it soon. That's my weekend sorted.

First Impressions, Database has been brilliantly done and players are great to watch. As Fenech promised this is a challenge, I mean this is like playing FM on hard mode, in the PL anyway, their are no whipping boys and your'e up against tactical geniuses in terms of the managers, I started with a tika-taka tactic I had been using successfully previous, but that's going out the window now, since every team I have played against so far, seems to have already figured out it's weakness (being that it's easy to get balls in behind my defenders) . Which is why at the moment, I'm getting a proper pasting, even with Arsenal.

I won't spoil the game for anyone, but I have loaded the database on FM genie and all I will say is the amount of World Class players available is incredible, their are a few gems around at lower prices, so best get scouting ;) but for the most part don't expect to acquire the top, top players with the starting budgets.

Anyway all good so far Fenech, It would seem I'm going to have to put some proper thought into this DB save, so in terms of creating a challenging database, from the looks of it you have succeeded!

Thanks for all the work, downloaded and save created to play at some point.

Having said that, just one minor point regarding Blackburn Rovers.

Where is Simon "all time top scorer" Garner? Sheesh.

Good work all the same though, gotta appreciate the effort put into a labour of love like this.

I've been playing as Wales thinking "woo hoo, look at all these amazing players!", and then I remembered every other country has had an upgrade too. Haven't won a game yet! haha

Awesome work mate, just downloaded it and will start to play it soon. That's my weekend sorted.

Thanks, and You're Welcome :thup:

First Impressions, Database has been brilliantly done and players are great to watch. As Fenech promised this is a challenge, I mean this is like playing FM on hard mode, in the PL anyway, their are no whipping boys and your'e up against tactical geniuses in terms of the managers, I started with a tika-taka tactic I had been using successfully previous, but that's going out the window now, since every team I have played against so far, seems to have already figured out it's weakness (being that it's easy to get balls in behind my defenders) . Which is why at the moment, I'm getting a proper pasting, even with Arsenal.

I won't spoil the game for anyone, but I have loaded the database on FM genie and all I will say is the amount of World Class players available is incredible, their are a few gems around at lower prices, so best get scouting ;) but for the most part don't expect to acquire the top, top players with the starting budgets.

Anyway all good so far Fenech, It would seem I'm going to have to put some proper thought into this DB save, so in terms of creating a challenging database, from the looks of it you have succeeded!

Thanks and you are right, there are no easy games any more. It will be a great challenge to win with any team. I hope you enjoy the challenge! :thup:

Thanks for all the work, downloaded and save created to play at some point.

Having said that, just one minor point regarding Blackburn Rovers.

Where is Simon "all time top scorer" Garner? Sheesh.

Good work all the same though, gotta appreciate the effort put into a labour of love like this.

Thanks and Simon Garner will be added in due course! I enjoyed researching Blackburn and you have Bob Crompton too! (Mr Blackburn Rovers)

In the meantime, Alan Shearer will score a few goals for you! :thup:

I've been playing as Wales thinking "woo hoo, look at all these amazing players!", and then I remembered every other country has had an upgrade too. Haven't won a game yet! haha

Internationally, what a challenge! Why don't you try Albania?, I don't think they have been upgraded. :)

All i can say is Wow.

Fenech well done for this job. just amazing.

I started with Man Utd and I can tell you that it's just a joy to way.

Beated Wigan 8-2 in the community shield.

This is utterly brilliant - thank you for putting in all the hard work :thup:

You've basically started a Twitter rampage of people mentioning players, others going to look at them and getting over-excited! It is absolutely fantastic :D

All i can say is Wow.

Fenech well done for this job. just amazing.

I started with Man Utd and I can tell you that it's just a joy to way.

Beated Wigan 8-2 in the community shield.

Hi, I am pleased you are enjoying it.

Yes, the quality of the play is really something. The game runs very smoothly too. That's a big win. Congratulations, first trophy :thup:

This is utterly brilliant - thank you for putting in all the hard work :thup:

You've basically started a Twitter rampage of people mentioning players, others going to look at them and getting over-excited! It is absolutely fantastic :D

Thanks and You're Welcome. I am pleased that all the hard work has been worthwhile. It's a great insight into football history over the last 100 years. Cheers. :thup:

Hi, I am pleased you are enjoying it.

Yes, the quality of the play is really something. The game runs very smoothly too. That's a big win. Congratulations, first trophy :thup:

And it all thanks to you buddy! :thup:

Looks brilliant from what I have seen so far. However, is there a reason why Eddie Latherton of Blackburn is on £300,000 p/w in wages?