Ultimate Stars And Legends Game FM14 (1880's - 2014)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LA LIGA (Top 2)

Barcelona Media Prediction 1st Best Player: Josep Samitier Chairman: Josep Lluís Núñez Manager: Louis van Gaal

Real Madrid Media Prediction 2nd Best Player: Santiago Bernabéu Chairman: Florentino Pérez Manager: Miguel Mozún

Fenech - This looks as the best and most indepth Legends game/database ever created. Really looking forward to the release of this incredible database.

Checked the first 100 odd comments and Squad pages, so not sure if this is discussed before or not, But shouldnt Wayne Rooney deserve inclusion in the Man Utd 25 in place of Ruud van Nistelrooy? RvN can then be back at his Club PSV. Now I know you might have finalised the squads by now but if not then that change could be possible. Whats your opinion on that?

Rangers_OverviewProfile-3_zps9ccee1c6.png

Brilliant. Good to see someone going for the likes of Morton and McPherson rather than the usual few from the 9 in a row team. Saves me doing it myself, ha. Looking forward to it, the whole effort looks great.

Fenech - This looks as the best and most indepth Legends game/database ever created. Really looking forward to the release of this incredible database.

Checked the first 100 odd comments and Squad pages, so not sure if this is discussed before or not, But shouldnt Wayne Rooney deserve inclusion in the Man Utd 25 in place of Ruud van Nistelrooy? RvN can then be back at his Club PSV. Now I know you might have finalised the squads by now but if not then that change could be possible. Whats your opinion on that?

Ruud will be at PSV and Rooney will be at Manchester United. Doing it now. :thup:

Brilliant. Good to see someone going for the likes of Morton and McPherson rather than the usual few from the 9 in a row team. Saves me doing it myself, ha. Looking forward to it, the whole effort looks great.

Exactly! My research on Rangers meant I couldn't leave the likes of McPherson and Morton out. In fact a number of the Rangers squad come from that period. :thup:

Ruud will be at PSV and Rooney will be at Manchester United. Doing it now. :thup:

Happy to see that being done.

The point is that RvN despite being deadly infront of Goal does not merit inclusion ahead of Rooney. Even though RvN had that terrific strike rate at United, still in terms of trophies won at United Rooney easily is ahead. also Rooney is the 3rd Top GoalScorer at the Club.

Now if we take into account his Transfer Requests stuff, it makes it hard to have him in for RvN but the arguement there would be that since this database is about the best 25 players at a Club, Rooney on footballing terms merits inclusion.

Looking forward to the release. This database mostly means that I surely am giving FM15 a miss till the March Transfer Update atleast.

Happy to see that being done.

The point is that RvN despite being deadly infront of Goal does not merit inclusion ahead of Rooney. Even though RvN had that terrific strike rate at United, still in terms of trophies won at United Rooney easily is ahead. also Rooney is the 3rd Top GoalScorer at the Club.

Now if we take into account his Transfer Requests stuff, it makes it hard to have him in for RvN but the arguement there would be that since this database is about the best 25 players at a Club, Rooney on footballing terms merits inclusion.

Looking forward to the release. This database mostly means that I surely am giving FM15 a miss till the March Transfer Update atleast.

I completely agree with your reasoning and that Van Nistlerooy is better off at PSV anyway. He deserves his place in the Manchester team, so it was an easy decision to switch them over.

To compensate Everton, I will be sending them Fred Geary, a prolific goal-scorer, with 86 goals in 99 appearances, helping them to win the Football League championship for the first time in 1890–91. He was "the first Everton centre-forward to capture the imagination of their supporters" and "in his era he was as important to Everton as Dixie Dean was some years later".

I completely agree with your reasoning and that Van Nistlerooy is better off at PSV anyway. He deserves his place in the Manchester team, so it was an easy decision to switch them over.

To compensate Everton, I will be sending them Fred Geary, a prolific goal-scorer, with 86 goals in 99 appearances, helping them to win the Football League championship for the first time in 1890–91. He was "the first Everton centre-forward to capture the imagination of their supporters" and "in his era he was as important to Everton as Dixie Dean was some years later".

Now to have this level of research done on almost every major nation/club is incredible stuff.

Another Q if you dont mind them would be are the German Leagues also covered? I mean only a few German Teams like Bayern, BVB and Schalke/Leverkusen.

Mostly I know they will have been but in the few comments I read on Pages 1, 5 and 11 I didnt find them.

Now to have this level of research done on almost every major nation/club is incredible stuff.

Another Q if you dont mind them would be are the German Leagues also covered? I mean only a few German Teams like Bayern, BVB and Schalke/Leverkusen.

Mostly I know they will have been but in the few comments I read on Pages 1, 5 and 11 I didnt find them.

Bayern have a full 25 man star studded squad and the other German Teams have all their relevant stars and Legends including BVB, Schalke, Levekusen, etc, etc, The German league is covered and practically every legend and star from the FIFA listings and the International Federation of Football History and Statistics listings for each playing position is covered as well. :thup:

Bayern have a full 25 man star studded squad and the other German Teams have all their relevant stars and Legends including BVB, Schalke, Levekusen, etc, etc, The German league is covered and practically every legend and star from the FIFA listings and the International Federation of Football History and Statistics listings for each playing position is covered as well. :thup:

That really is huge huge work and effort you have put into this. Looking forward to the release.

PS a Screenshot of Franz Beckenbauer if you havn't posted it yet. Thanks

That really is huge huge work and effort you have put into this. Looking forward to the release.

PS a Screenshot of Franz Beckenbauer if you havn't posted it yet. Thanks

Thanks! It has been a massive project which required a lot of research and time to get to this stage. I am just pleased that it is finally coming close to release! :) All the hard work and effort is worth it in the end, Ideally I would of liked to have finished it before now, but its such a mammoth task and at least it is coming to a conclusion now. I am sure that it will be well worth the wait. I'll post a screenshot of Franz within the next 15 minutes. :thup:

Thanks! It has been a massive project which required a lot of research and time to get to this stage. I am just pleased that it is finally coming close to release! :) All the hard work and effort is worth it in the end, Ideally I would of liked to have finished it before now, but its such a mammoth task and at least it is coming to a conclusion now. I am sure that it will be well worth the wait. I'll post a screenshot of Franz within the next 15 minutes. :thup:

Now if you dont mind me asking, Exactly how much months of prep work has gone on making this huge project a reality.? To take this from on Paper and then putting all into the editor covering all the aspects realting to Transfers and Contracts correctly along the way is a comendable job that you have done. Waiting a few more weeks for this to be done as perfectly as you are doing is really worth that extra week of wait.

Now if you dont mind me asking, Exactly how much months of prep work has gone on making this huge project a reality.? To take this from on Paper and then putting all into the editor covering all the aspects realting to Transfers and Contracts correctly along the way is a comendable job that you have done. Waiting a few more weeks for this to be done as perfectly as you are doing is really worth that extra week of wait.

It has taken me the best part of a year to bring it to this stage but I have enjoyed it, the research has been really interesting and I have also had help and support from the whole community including those I mentioned in the OP, who have helped out with research and given expert advise on some of the teams. :thup:

FranzBeckenbauer_OverviewProfile-3_zpsd9e69881.png

It has taken me the best part of a year to bring it to this stage but I have enjoyed it, the research has been really interesting and I have also had help and support from the whole community including those I mentioned in the OP, who have helped out with research and given expert advise on some of the teams. :thup:

FranzBeckenbauer_OverviewProfile-3_zpsd9e69881.png

Beckenbauer is looking absolutely perfect in the screenshot. Have another question for you.

What happens with the reserve players at all the clubs? Are they too released or they are kept at their current clubs?

Beckenbauer is looking absolutely perfect in the screenshot. Have another question for you.

What happens with the reserve players at all the clubs? Are they too released or they are kept at their current clubs?

In the 25 man squads which are listed on the previous and the opening page, there are 25 players and no more, so all other players are released or put into previous clubs if applicable at an earlier age of course. One thing that I am guaranteeing is if a players is at a club, they were definitely at THAT club, at THAT age, so it is completely realistic in the historical sense.

In the squads which are not 25 man squads, they have their legends and stars and also their full team and any reserves that they originally had as well. Where there were teams which had quite a lot of legends and stars but were not 25 man squads, I did trim those squads down a little, by releasing some of their worst players to bring the squad down to a more realistic size. :thup:

In the 25 man squads which are listed on the previous and the opening page, there are 25 players and no more, so all other players are released or put into previous clubs if applicable at an earlier age of course. One thing that I am guaranteeing is if a players is at a club, they were definitely at THAT club, at THAT age, so it is completely realistic in the historical sense.

In the squads which are not 25 man squads, they have their legends and stars and also their full team and any reserves that they originally had as well. Where there were teams which had quite a lot of legends and stars but were not 25 man squads, I did trim those squads down a little, by releasing some of their worst players to bring the squad down to a more realistic size. :thup:

Sounds absolutely perfect.

LA LIGA (Top 2)

Barcelona Media Prediction 1st Best Player: Josep Samitier Chairman: Josep Lluís Núñez Manager: Louis van Gaal

Real Madrid Media Prediction 2nd Best Player: Santiago Bernabéu Chairman: Florentino Pérez Manager: Miguel Mozún

Hi Fenech great to see your nearly ready to go ..... some competition for the spanish duo http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Athletic_Bilbao_records_and_statistics

Hi Fenech great to see your nearly ready to go ..... some competition for the spanish duo http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Athletic_Bilbao_records_and_statistics

Thanks for the link! It is very useful, quite a few of those players are there, including Zarra, Pichichi, Zubbizeretta, Martinez, Iribar, Guerreo etc etc. I am positive that Barcelona and Real Madrid wont be having it all their own way :thup:

Thanks for the link! It is very useful, quite a few of those players are there, including Zarra, Pichichi, Zubbizeretta, Martinez, Iribar, Guerreo etc etc. I am positive that Barcelona and Real Madrid wont be having it all their own way :thup:

Good to hear .... im sure it will be great eagerly awaiting the db d/l :thup:

Cant wait Fenech, lot of great work and effort you have put in here. I have linked this on Reddit as well, since I'm sure this would be of some interest to the FM community on the site. Have you shared this with other fm forums, like FM base for example. I'm sure a lot of football manager communities would enjoy this db release.

WOW i just seen this thread and must say the whole thing looks great cant wait until you release this pal really looking forward to it :applause::applause::applause::applause:

Thanks and I am sure it will be worth the wait. It will be released this week. :thup:

Cant wait Fenech, lot of great work and effort you have put in here. I have linked this on Reddit as well, since I'm sure this would be of some interest to the FM community on the site. Have you shared this with other fm forums, like FM base for example. I'm sure a lot of football manager communities would enjoy this db release.

That's Great. I really appreciate it. I have not had the time to do this, I have been working exclusively on getting this ready for release, so any help in promoting it is very much appreciated. :thup:

Shopping list ....Wrighty , SuperMac :D

You can go for him but remember he is at palace, so its before he joined arsenal, so he will not know he used to play for them, he will have not have them as a favourite club e.g. he will be unawares, im sure he would go to arsenal though. :thup:

You can go for him but remember he is at palace, so its before he joined arsenal, so he will not know he used to play for them, he will have not have them as a favourite club e.g. he will be unawares, im sure he would go to arsenal though. :thup:

Very true i have played a few legends db's before with regards transfers a lot will depend on the players hidden loyalty attribute .... still Palace or Arsenal is a no brainer really lol:cool: ...... i bet Palace dont let him go for 2.5 mil like they did in real life :confused:

Very true i have played a few legends db's before with regards transfers a lot will depend on the players hidden loyalty attribute .... still Palace or Arsenal is a no brainer really lol:cool: ...... i bet Palace dont let him go for 2.5 mil like they did in real life :confused:

I just tested he's worth 33 millions and palace have asked me for 135 million! :lol:

Archived