Rejected for manager vacancies as the interview process is over

I recently resigned from my Liverpool job and am looking for a new club. A couple of times, I have applied for a vacancy that has come up but been rejected as the interview process is already over as the vacancy became available a few days before but I had to wait until the current lot of processing finished to see it.

Is there a setting I can change so that any time a vacancy comes up, I have the option to apply for it before the interview process finishes? If not, has anyone else had this issue and would find that addition useful?

What I do is holiday for 2 days at a time and then manually apply for the jobs that I fancy. 3 days holiday in some cases is too much, because then you get that dreaded message and I haven't had problems doing 2 days at a time.

When you choose to go on holiday, you can choose for the game to apply for managerial positions on your behalf. As you've just left Liverpool, I assume you're only after high level/top division type clubs. You can select what sort of clubs you wish to apply for on the holiday screen, e.g. High Reputation clubs, Top Division clubs, Lower Division etc etc. What I do is just go on holiday indefinitely. The game will stop your holiday if you're offered an interview regardless.

Archived