Sports Interactive Community
owngen

New clubs in MLS

Anyone known where can i download any update (All new club in MLS - New York Cosmos, New York City etc are added to game and playable ) ?

I think the new NY team could make a great new edited challenge, ideally you'd take over with them have no players at all and have to sign a bunch. You'd probably need to remove the complex MLS transfer rules though to make it playable/fun.

I was just thinking how would you go about loaning David Villa to Melbourne, from New York City, also with a future transfer from Atletico Madrid to New York??

It does seem very complicated, if it is even possible to do!

I was just thinking how would you go about loaning David Villa to Melbourne, from New York City, also with a future transfer from Atletico Madrid to New York??

It does seem very complicated, if it is even possible to do!

Not really. Put him on the NYC squad, and then loan him out to Melbourne and set the date. Or just put him on the NYC squad and play the save lol.

Plus, if you put NYC in the game, you are having them join the MLS for the 2013 season, when in reality they are starting the 2015 season. It is not like in this game you can have them not be in the league for the 2014 season but appear for the 2015 one. So, there is no need to loan out David Villa. Put him on NYC and start the save and sign the rest of the squad prior to the 2014 season.

i am also looking for a database containing these teams maintaining the rules of the MLS

for the Villa transfer you should put him on Melbourne, loaned to Atletico until 1.7.2014 (idk the exact date) and then put a future transfer to NYC FC on 31.1.2015 or something like that