Sports Interactive Community

Hi,

Not sure if I have posted this in the wrong place so apologies if so!

I am looking to see if it is possible to get any of these two games either on my iPhone 5c or my tablet which is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and if so, how to do it?

I love these games but do not own a PC/laptop anymore (moving on with the times!) and would love to be able to play them again!

Any help is appreciated for someone who has NO idea!!

Thanks

I doubt that you will get those games to run on an iPhone, however if your Samsung tablet has a windows based operating system then you may be able to get those games to run on your tablet. You will need to download the emulator "dosbox" to get those games to run in the current windows operating systems.

Jeff

As far as I know the Samsung is an Android device, so it will not run either, however check out FMH (FMHandheld) available from both the Play store and through the App store on ios. Its much simpler than full FM, and bears some similarity to these games.

I currently have FMH14 and love it, I just like the old games and reliving my youth!

Thanks all,

I doubt that you will get those games to run on an iPhone, however if your Samsung tablet has a windows based operating system then you may be able to get those games to run on your tablet.

Jeff

Thats one of the reasons why I bought the Windows Surface!