Sports Interactive Community
Steaton

Steaton's 'Total Annihilation' 4231 - v14.3.1 - Finally Nailed It - Plug and Play

Having great success with Adys tweak unbeaten with juventus and scoring for fun

2nqhe1h.jpg

I downloaded it last night and gave it a go won 2 out of 4 games - one of the games I didn't win was Man City away so I expected that anyway but an improvement nonetheless! I will see if I can stay up during the course of the weekend. Fingers crossed!!

Hello, first of all i have to say this tactic works wonderfull with my arsenal save but i have 1 request, could you upload the tactic you use when ure underdog and one to protect the lead? thanks in advance! will post some screenshots when i finish my season, currently playing 1st one

Omaxo, i use the Annihilation V1., and im the underdog pretty much every single game.

Give you a few stats of my team:

- Lowest salaries in Championship by 2mil.

- Media prediction 23rd.

- Highest transfer fee paid 8000 in 17/18 now in 21/22.

So got almost all my players for free and i have no problems winning games at all. I do struggle against Premiership teams though. Other then that im rock solid. 6 games into the season got 14 points

and topping the league.

Anybody trying the tweaked v1 by ady911 ? 'Cause I am.

Yep tried it With Sevilla, took them over at end of september after Laudrup got sacked, they were 18th and the target i was give was to get them to mid table safety. Finished the season 4th behind Real Madrid, Barca, At Madrid and these were the only teams i lost to for the whole season, lost in QF of Copa del rey to RM.

Got offered the Liverpool Job which im currently 12 games in and have won 11 drawn 1 (the draw was away to Man City).

Hi Stefano, wich version do you use? and what type of training and match preparations?

The Tweaked version by ady911, theres a link a couple of posts back , and im training ...... tactics on match prep , and team cohesion at very high on general training

Sent you a PM brutos

Didnt get the pm - had to switch from this tactic lose 7 games with chelsea switched to the invincible tactic back to winning ways also i was getting a high amount of red and yellow cards

Using the v2 version of this from the op in a fun player development game. Currently in February of an injury (and international call-up)-ravaged second season with Swansea. 2nd in the league, regularly winning games 3/4/5/6-0. Results way beyond expectations and players current abilities.

Only lost 4 games all season, and they came in a block of 5 matches (with 1 draw) in November which required a brief dramatic change in tactics to break (with a 3-0 win away at Man City amazingly enough). Changed back to this when morale improved and things have been great since, but I'm keeping a plan b loaded and ready in case things go south again.

Championship-quality Dennis Praet (who can't tackle, run or shoot) is tearing up the league with great ratings at BBM. The fans think I'm a genius. Nice work with the tactic!

So far i got to say this is the bread and butter of FM14.

V2, dident lose a SINGLE POINT in all competitions with my Reinforced Juventus team.

REcommend HIGHLY Ruben Garcia as IFL in this tactic as he is pure share quality and will raise in value quickly so that you can sell him after 1 season with huge profits.

Tevez was also fantastic behind the striker.

Well done Steaton! Keep it up!!!

Using the first Version. Just got promoted to Premiership with Whitehawk. With a few improvements in the season.

Got a better goalie and a few extra players. Steaton's personal opinion if i might include that here was i would get butchered in Championship (just to give you guys an idea of the quality of players i had).

But i prevailed. Finished 2nd 7 pts clear if im correct from the number 3. Not bad if i say so myself.

THANK YOU STEATON for making this possible.

Brilliant tactic. Was struggling with Milan until I started using this

First Season

XJz9UVR.png

Second Season

MI6gjQ6.png

Third Season So far

K9mJFg7.png

Centre Forward

B2ehgzH.png

After playing Man Utd and Arsenal in Friendlies i switched to V2. I think my team seems to be ready for it. Small loss to Inter 2-3. Win against AS Monaco. AC Milan beaten with 5-1 (penalty against me).

Strange, I've got one of the best defensive records in the league in my Swansea game. Conceded more than 2 goals maybe once or twice all season, with a decent number of clean sheets.

Strange, I've got one of the best defensive records in the league in my Swansea game. Conceded more than 2 goals maybe once or twice all season, with a decent number of clean sheets.

Is that with V2? I'm Not Forest and I've conceded 45 goals in 31 games. I've scored **** loads, so I'm up there with a chance of being promoted, but the amount of goals I concede is crazy. I often win games 6-3 etc.

2 clean sheets in 15 games

8ea0c653f90903723c03c8bf04fa0690.png

After 29 matches of a 38-match season, I secured promotion to Ligue 1.

Thank you ady1911 and Steanton.

Brilliant tactic!!! In my second season with Nottingham Forest in the championship: P 46 W 36 D 9 L 3 126-48 111 points.

But the defending has been sloppy at times, a lot of long balls over the top of the central defenders. I looked more in detail at the instructions and i see that it uses a offside trap for the defending, but the shape instructions says "drop deeper". Isn´t this a contradiction?

Offside trap and at the same time drop deeper? The other options are Push higher up and Much higher defensive line. I would think that those two options would work better with the offside trap...

But at the same time the tactic has brought me promotion in glorious fashion so i haven´t tried changing it.

Any thoughts on this?

Used this tactic with Rochdale and won League 2 by a country mile clocking up 101 points. 2nd had 82. But now iv gone into league 1 I have improved the squad and dont seem to be getting the same success. Its like the other teams have wised up to it. Had a look at the Doncaster Rovers update but the AMC on my saves was scoring a mass of goals so didnt like that idea.

Will persevere and see what happens.

This tactic is awesome!! I have broke all kinds of records with it. I have loads of screenshots to show you guys but how do i post them as when i click the upload image button it says 'undefined'

I'm breaking defensive records with ady1911-tweaked v1.

I dont suppose someone could ping me over this version please? I'm struggling defensively.

Ended 1st season with Wrexham as nr1.

In february now and nr 1 with 3 points to second. The 1 lost and the draws usually points at reserve players or perhaps complacement due to successfull Trophy Cup (in the Final) and FA Cup.

Played 1-1 vs Aston Villa (scored in the 90'min) and won 3-1 on my homefiled. Just won 2-3 against Southampton and my bankaccount is booming ;)

Just finished 3rd season and ended as nr.2 (won 2.div). The bad results that placed me as nr. 2 I believe must be because of financial problems, so I couldn't get the players I needed (not even free ones). I had lots of free room in my wage budget, but I asked the board for some better training facilities and in stead of building some fine facilities they go all in and blasts all of my booming account on som fancy stuff.

Training wise thats ok but when you cannot even sign anyone it shows on the field.

This season in Championship I have a bit more to play with so hopefully I can achieve promotion once again......or perhaps next season.