Girls of the World Cup!

gillsminnow

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roberta Setimi is from Fox Sports Brasil, it's a shame she barely talks anything during their shows. :thdn:

Alejandra Buitrago certainly the most beautiful one of all in this World Cup.

Just there for eye candy, eh? :D

Yes, pretty much, she is often smiling, etc... but not much else.

While all the old journalists and former players and referees say nonsense all the time. :thdn:

Am I the only one getting a tad irritated by these 'journalists'? Not saying a good looking girl couldn't be a journalist, but it's pretty clear that the sheer amount of absolutely stunning looking and scantily clad ones from mainly South America makes it pretty clear what they get selected for and it wouldn't be their in-depth knowledge of football.

You could argue 'doesn't matter, saw hot chick' but it's offputting to me. Spotting a random good looking girl is quite different from companies serving them up as eye-candy and attention-drawers.

Am I the only one getting a tad irritated by these 'journalists'? Not saying a good looking girl couldn't be a journalist, but it's pretty clear that the sheer amount of absolutely stunning looking and scantily clad ones from mainly South America makes it pretty clear what they get selected for and it wouldn't be their in-depth knowledge of football.

You could argue 'doesn't matter, saw hot chick' but it's offputting to me. Spotting a random good looking girl is quite different from companies serving them up as eye-candy and attention-drawers.

I agree actually (this came up a page or three back too). Of course they're hot and great to look at, but it's a bit disgusting too. Almost every so-called World Cup girl posted in this thread is apparently a journalist. With a largely male-dominated viewing audience, it's pretty clear why they are there.

Over here we actually have a female studio expert (a former footballer), and I must say she is doing an excellent job. Pretty good analyses and mostly sensible comments. I'm far less sure these chicks could do the same kind of job, though some surely can.

How about this?

WeightyAmazingAfricanharrierhawk.gif

Meh, she's trying the Russian girl's 'I'm so shy and cute hehehe' only this one adds the 'don't film me don't film me, are they filming me?' look. Not even even on the same league table as Shashimnka!

Bloody cute though.

Could say the same of the BBC/ITV pundits, and you don't even get eye candy there.

And?

I'd be quite willing to prove to her that 17 is perfectly legal in the UK if she's capable of getting her arse over here.

I was amazed by the fact she was only 17. Looks at least five years older.

Racial slur? Are you having a laugh or what?! :D Bozz-eyed means 'cross-eyed' - at least it does up here in Newcastle.

Pretty sure that the phrase is "Boss-Eyed"?

Boz-Eyed actually refers to having one or both eyes permanently half closed.

I know what you meant of course, but I could see why others may not.

Pretty sure that the phrase is "Boss-Eyed"?

Boz-Eyed actually refers to having one or both eyes permanently half closed.

I know what you meant of course, but I could see why others may not.

We need a Geordie-to-English dictionary here.

Archived