Number of Countries in FMC and edited leagues

You can use all the same countries as in the Simulation mode.

You are capped to a limit of 50,000 players from across those leagues, so you might have 3 leagues from nation 1, 4 from nation 2, 1 from nation 3 etc. etc.

I tend to max out to the 50,000 limit and I have several leagues from several nations loaded.

You can Add and Remove leagues too, so if you initially load the Dutch leagues but realise you don't want to play there, at the end of the season you can Remove those and free up space for different leagues in different nations.

Edited leagues cannot be used in FMC.

Thanks for the answer. 50,000 players......it will be interesting to see how many leagues I can play on there if I grab it.

Should be plenty. I've looked at an old save and I had the following loaded:

Argentina 1,2

Austria 1

Belgium 1

Brazil 1,2

England 1,2,3,4

France 1,2

Germany 1,2

Holland 1,2

Italy 1,2

Portugal 1,2

Spain 1,2

That was on a Medium database. The fact you can Add / Remove leagues for me completely takes the edge off the fact that in the above game, I didn't initially have Columbia / Greece / Outer Mongolia loaded. The knowledge that you can subsequently change things gives more flexibility than the 50,000 player limit (which is a lot! Equivalent of over 800 clubs with 60 man squad across first team, reserves, U21s etc.) initially suggests.

Archived