The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

what a shambolic abortion of a title, first post and thread so far.

you're all scum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just because you don't want to upset Mark and he cuts off your special privileges.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

You're in here all the time anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he gets noticed in here, which makes a change from being just another bandwagoning face in the crowd in the holocaust thread

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daaaaave:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

You're in here all the time anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he gets noticed in here, which makes a change from being just another bandwagoning face in the crowd in the holocaust thread </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lolz

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

I didnt think i could hate somebody i loved so much any more than i already did icon_frown.gif

The guy may be a despicable little knobjockey but he's an absolutely brilliant footballer.

It's great news for Wales too that one of our best players will be playing regular champions league football icon14.gif

So, while i hate you lot, i hope Bellamy is sensational for you icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

I think he's brilliant as a Welsh football fan, thats more important to me than Manchester United, I'm glad he's playing for you because he's top class and the more top class players we have playing for top class sides the better.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SHAME, OH THE SHAME

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

[18] Guardian on Ribery

Thursday, June 22, 2006

'Manchester United and Arsenal have failed in their attempts to persuade Franck Ribéry to become a Premiership player. Alhough the France international wants a transfer from Marseille - who are ardently resisting it - he will not go to England. Instead he will seek to engineer a move to the French champions Lyon, who have been in dispute with Marseille over him. "I wish to stay in France for two or three more seasons," said the 23-year-old. "For the wellbeing of my family and to play at the highest level, Lyon represents the ideal club for that. The challenge they offer me is more than interesting. Lyon is clearly my priority for next season." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. 6 points against Liverpoo & Man Shitteh

2. Ronaldo to man up and be consistent

3. John O'Shea & Ryan Giggs to make 0 appearances in midfield

4. Better ECL performance and EPL performances against crap opposition

5. Fergie to announce retirement at end of season

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by foobR:

who said it was meant to be funny icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

then what the hell is supposed to be since Vidic is a flid and cronaldo is fugly?

Torres signing

Midfielders signing

Ole scoring the winner in the CL final, then retiring in an emotional post-game speech

Fergie following suit (minus the goalscoring bit)

20 goals from the ginger prince

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eric Cartman:

Nice to see that your fans can come into the thread and learn about the club they 'support' with the opening post icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh so that explains why your opening post is empty, you have no history to learn

Makes sense now

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eric Cartman:

1. Ignore Keyser's no.1

2. Sign Petit

3. Glazier being healthy

4. Lots of Ronaldo tears

5. More Carling Cup success

Nice to see that your fans can come into the thread and learn about the club they 'support' with the opening post icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Detailed history of club > tiny post containing nothing of substance

Although in the Citeh thread, they may well be one and the same icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

Vidic just isn't scary, sorry </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone who looks like Will Young can't be considered hard

Unless your John O'Shea

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20?:

Detailed history of club > tiny post containing nothing of substance

Although in the Citeh thread, they may well be one and the same icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah my opening post was awful, thats where Phil comes in icon_smile.gif

1. Glazer decides "soccer" detrimental to his health, pulls out paving way for fans to take over club.

2. Abramovich pulls out of Chelsea, decides to match Bill Gates' philantrophy.

3. Ferguson retires after winning us the quadruple (Ok, a double will suffice - please include the CL).

4. Queiroz retires as well.

5. Ruud to stay.

ok... i'm a little sorry i made a second list icon_rolleyes.gif

1. Blaine to return to OT on his terms

2. A ticker for Arsenal away

3. A proper champions league run and a decent away trip*

4. Gregg Carter to log off and never come back

5. 2 or 3 interesting new faces in the team

*dortmund please (have they even qualified?)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> 1. (1.) FC Bayern München 34 22 9 3 67 : 32 35 75

2. (3.) SV Werder Bremen 34 21 7 6 79 : 37 42 70

3. (2.) Hamburger SV 34 21 5 8 53 : 30 23 68

4. (4.) FC Schalke 04 34 16 13 5 47 : 31 16 61

5. (5.) Bayer 04 Leverkusen 34 14 10 10 64 : 49 15 52

6. (6.) Hertha BSC Berlin 34 12 12 10 52 : 48 4 48

7. (7.) Borussia Dortmund 34 11 13 10 45 : 42 3 46 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok to try and get the thread going, five things you're hoping for this season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahaha, you really are DP. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AndyPolack:

Ok to try and get the thread going, five things you're hoping for this season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahaha, you really are DP. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not that fat icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AndyPolack:

icon_mad.gif

I'm not that fat icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're also not that good looking icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

balls

aye, prague again would be good.

(I really don't want this house icon_biggrin.gif) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come live with me and Nick?

Archived