Is it the time? Please new ME in handheld

Ok guys maybe i'll ask too , but it's time for a new match engine in handheld version of game. I can't believe that on my ipad and on my iphone i can play Fifa 14 with perfect tactics and fmh no!

I remember you that Cm2006 by eidos on psp has had a good match engine and tactics section in 2005!!!!!

Can apple's devices less power then psp after ten years?

We don't want 3D match like fmc on vita but a consistent 2D with correct movements, more and detailed highlights and full tactical section.

It's not impossible if rest of game is same then now or almost!

Maybe someone will tell me that there are tecnichal problems, but it' time that you create different game for different mobile device.

I bought fmc on my daughter's ps vita and i played it. Surely a good game and perfect match engine..... But i'am 40 and it' s a bit hard to play in train, bus or in coffee break with vita and its small screen.

Please support for old forty fans...

I love this game since 2011 released and i hope developers answar me with out revealing plans, but with mental fairness.

Ps tablet game is perfect for train, bus, coffee break and ......my living room.

• SI Staff

Obviously the 2D representation isn't perfect at present and it's something we're always looking to improve. However, as you know, we don't tend to speculate at all about any future plans. One thing to bear in mind is that the sheer amount of processing required to make the 2D more similar to the depiction in the PC game would be just as much of an issue as anything graphical, and would slow the game down dramatically. As a pick-up-and-play game that is mainly played in bursts of under ten minutes we do have to make sure we don't damage the element of the experience that revolves around this. We also need to be careful that we don't restrict the game to top-end devices only (developing different versions of FMH for different devices would not be viable at present).

Obviously we'll be keeping all options under consideration but any significant changes would need to be approached very carefully indeed.

Hi Alari, thanks for your answar.

Repeat, i know that 2014 pc ME is too complicated for mobile devices and this is clear.

I think that fmh users are agree when i say " a better ME is need in this game. " We don't want pc Me in fmh, but two things:

1. more complete, correct and detailed highlights;

2. More tactics option that i can see in highlights.

Ok this game is played in ten minutes but if i play one match in 5/6 minutes with detailed highlights my sense of immersion, realism and me will be more satisfied ;)

This is all, thanks again for your answar

I can categorically say i do not want any more tactical options. That is exactly what put me off full fat FM post 2007.

If I wanted to devote large parts of my life trying to 'crack' a minefield of tactical options the first thing I would do is uninstall the game. The whole sliders thing killed the full game for me - who wants to spend time moving the defensive line three notches to the left or the right (i appreciate you've given no details as to how it would be more detailed but you get my point)!?

Agree with the ME thing though, the current one is pretty pants and a tad predictable, but these things evolve over time. You're comparing a game (full FM) that has been developed over 20 years with a game that isn't even half as old.

#4 .... For me role that are in fmh are almost ok. But this is a football management game and the tactics is main feature! I should add only two or three features for a better game. E.g marking, Wing attack (style of play) and defensive line.... I don't think this is great problem for no tactical man.

Nobody wants a fmh full game... But a fast, funnny and......more realistic game. Repeat again a little thing : I don't want a new game i want same fmh with some graphical change + a realistic and detailed ME + a cople of features that i told in wish list.

This is my game...... I love this game too and i would you like more immersion in match day. Play fmh on my tablet is fantastic for me. I can play a good game everywhere. ;)

About text mode ( i use this mode several times) i suggest you this features:

1. No more sentences if no necessary, only lastest 4 or 5 action before shot, gk save, defensive save or special events like penalty fault, Yellow card or red card

2. More desciption about pitch zone. ( several times i don't understand where is the ball on pitch)

3 like 2D i hope text mode will more actions.

4. Why not live ticker mode sentences by sentenses?

• 4 weeks later...

Developer, please, download karza manager from apple store with lastest update..... Is it possible?

Si games can't to make a similar engine.... With all features of fmh14. In this game we have an 3D highlights, comprensive gk save, defensive and attack error and all shots!

Please si...... Give us a gift for fmh15

For me is ok only a good live ticker sentence by sentence for all action, but karza manager rapresentation is real funny

Karza is not fmh!!! Fmh is better management game on phone and tablet.

I told about karza becouse the match engine is more funnny then fmh. If developer add a new highlights mode with more detailed of match like karza for me, all users will be funny.

In this moment match engine in FMH is one part incomprehnsible for me. I don't understand why? The Match must be more realistic, more complete and i would like more immersion.... It isn't important if match rappresentation is in 2D, 3D or text mode.

@dec: FMH is a great game; a real and great game MUST BE funny to play. Match engine for me MUST BE funny, not too easy and real or almost.

@ developers, please, balance results. There are too large results, in real football we have 3 goals for game.

A great game must not be funny, the best games aren't. Look at all the critically acclaimed games from 2013 - GTAV and Last of Us as the two that come to mind. Neither are funny, both are dark. They must be fun but not comical at all, this isn't the aim of FMH. It is meant to SIMULATE football realistically. A funny match engine designed to look quirky is not going to help with this and this visual styling will take away from the true aim of the game.

Maybe i do a translate mistake. Funny for me is engaging. If i play a simulation game over 300 Hours sito un getting tired then this is a funny game for me. Attention for me funny isn't stupid. A match engine MUST BE realistic and engaging especially if i play football manager!!!!

Dec apart bug, i Think that 2D or 3D or text mode must be more comprensive and deteiled then now and the match results as similiar as real match

The match engine must be improved without great upheavals, i have to watch all actions when i choose graphical mode or deteiled description if i choose text mode. Text mode is too old and graphical mode emotionally uninvolving

Archived