Is LLM finally fixed?

Or you still get like 2 million euros per year from sponsors just because club started in 6th league. Is board finally matching your ambitions by improving facilities and budgets as you progress or you will still have 15k stadium and 10 million wage budget even if you are regular in top league and winning trophies?

Or you still get like 2 million euros per year from sponsors just because club started in 6th league. Is board finally matching your ambitions by improving facilities and budgets as you progress or you will still have 15k stadium and 10 million wage budget even if you are regular in top league and winning trophies?

Stadiums can still take a while to get a lot bigger, but if you have cash in the bank then training and youth facilities tend to come along nicely.

I mean later in the game, after few seasons. When you are in top league, getting quite far in Cup but still earning 2 mill per year just because you used to be in 6th league 7,8 seasons ago. That's what happened in previous versions. You finally get to Premiership and still earn like League 1 club.

I mean later in the game, after few seasons. When you are in top league, getting quite far in Cup but still earning 2 mill per year just because you used to be in 6th league 7,8 seasons ago. That's what happened in previous versions. You finally get to Premiership and still earn like League 1 club.
I have taken Cambridge to the PL and after two or three years in the top division my sponsorship jumped massively as a result of three years in the top six. This included a big stadium sponsor worth about £11m a year for ten years.

I have taken Cambridge to the PL and after two or three years in the top division my sponsorship jumped massively as a result of three years in the top six. This included a big stadium sponsor worth about £11m a year for ten years.

And what about facilities and wage/transfer budgets? Are they proportionate to other PL clubs?

And what about facilities and wage/transfer budgets? Are they proportionate to other PL clubs?
Yes very much so. Have a wage budget of around £1.4m and most summers my transfer budget is between £20m and £40m. My youth facilities are a little behind as I just forgot to ask a few times but when I do they get improved. I moved to a 17,500 stadium from my 8,600 old one once I got to the PL and it was improved every year after until it reached its max of 34,500. My youth category is rated as a two and I am working on getting up to 1. I can have no complaints apart from the youth facilities but like I said that was my bad.

Yes very much so. Have a wage budget of around £1.4m and most summers my transfer budget is between £20m and £40m. My youth facilities are a little behind as I just forgot to ask a few times but when I do they get improved. I moved to a 17,500 stadium from my 8,600 old one once I got to the PL and it was improved every year after until it reached its max of 34,500. My youth category is rated as a two and I am working on getting up to 1. I can have no complaints apart from the youth facilities but like I said that was my bad.

Ok, thanks. I'm now ready to lead Bishop's Stortford to some UCL glory :D

In my experience, average attendance grows fairly slowly. That's a large factor for both finances and stadium improvement. If a club has got a small stadium, you can't hope for 50k+ stadiums and attendances. Simply because a new stadium can be built once in 25 years. So, don't expect to build 100k stadium with a lower league club. And, by the way, don't ever bother buying the stadium you rent!

As for sponsorships, they will grow over time, but I have yet to see clubs getting Man City/PSG fees, even after multiple CL wins.

Players wages and transfer budgets will grow, probably not as fast as you'd want them to, but that wouldn't be a challenge anyways, right? Again, don't expect to get to the top by having superior players, but rather by using what you have in a best way.

I have seen no issues with this at all.

I will come back and post sponsorship deals at the start of the season.

Total Sponsorship.

2028/29. £40,619,967 (current).

2027/28. £38,007,266

Attendance improvements are decent, (and reasonable).

Average Attendances.

There has been a problem with facilities upgrades but we are getting there. It wasn't happening at all with the old patch but now seems much better if not perfect.

2028/29. 18,102

2027/28. 15,819

2026/27. 15,367

2025/26. 9,034

2024/25. 9,149

2023/24. 9,175

2022/23. 8,936

2021/22. 8,624

2020/21. 7,124

2019/20. 5,175

2018/19. 1,947

2017/18. 2,048

2016/17. 626

2015/16. 396

2014/15. 795

2013/14. 734

Facility Improvements.

2014. Youth Facilities upgraded.

2019. Training Facilities upgraded.

2021 (Feb) Stadium capacity increased to 7,813.

2021 (Sept) Stadium capacity increased to 9,187.

2026. Move to new 22,500 capacity stadium.

2028. Youth Facilities upgraded.

2028. Training Facilities upgraded.

For the last two seasons in the PL I have dropped from my 5th to 8th placed finishes over a five year period to finishing 10th and 11thnin the last two years. In the last sponsorship deals two were renewed and the deals totalled £5.1m as opposed to £6.6m four years ago when I was getting European football year in year out. Have also spotted something a little odd about average ticket prices in the PL but i am not playing at the moment to explain it in more detail. Basically though it appears that the clubs that come through the leagues to reach the top charge more than the big clubs in terms of prices. It was something I spotted once I got into league one but didn't give much thought to but I know off the top of my head both myself (Cambridge) and Wycombe are in the top five for expense in this category. Would have thought the big clubs in the PL would be charging more but I will look in more detail later.

Kris0710. I saw a bug reported along similar lines. It was in relation to a N.Ireland club who were regulars in Champs League group stages but who were charging so muc h fo season tickets that increased attendances were only slight. Will see if I can find it.

E6you0C.png

There we go.

There are some odd prices there. Man City who until five seasons ago were the dominant force charging so little. Then the likes of Cambridge, Wycombe and Sheff Utd have been PL regulars for a few years now. Luton up to 12th despite this being their first year in the top division. In terms of season ticket only Arsenal and Southampton charge more than me. It does make me wonder if that's why my season ticket sales are fairly low. Only 10994 this season in my 34,500 stadium that I sell out most weeks. In terms of season tickets we rank in 39th with two L1 and one L2 club selling more. (Although two of those three are Sunderland and Newcastle).

Basically though it appears that the clubs that come through the leagues to reach the top charge more than the big clubs in terms of prices. It was something I spotted once I got into league one but didn't give much thought to but I know off the top of my head both myself (Cambridge) and Wycombe are in the top five for expense in this category. Would have thought the big clubs in the PL would be charging more but I will look in more detail later.

From what I've seen it's a fairly simple mechanic with the prices going up slightly each year if you consistently sell out, and go down if you don't. So when you climb the ladder and you are restricted by stadium capacity the prices tend to go really high.

From what I've seen it's a fairly simple mechanic with the prices going up slightly each year if you consistently sell out, and go down if you don't. So when you climb the ladder and you are restricted by stadium capacity the prices tend to go really high.

I thought that but City and United to name just two sell out week in week out. I was highest priced in League One despite only getting near maximum capacity 5 times in about 8 years. I think the quicker reputation grows the quicker it shoots up as myself, Wycombe, Sheff Utd and Luton all fit that category. Either way I can't complain too much, keeps my finances ticking over nicely.

This just seems wrong.

This is just your standard ticket price.

Ticketprices_zpsdc339803.png

That might seem reasonable initially because we only have a small stadium and we are becoming a big club and we can afford to rip the thingy out of it.

This is the Season Ticket price.

SeasonTicketprices_zps3045c3a7.png

So we have the 2nd most expensive individual tickets, (most expensive is AC Milan).

But we also have the 2nd most expensive season tickets, (most expensive is Lazio).

When it comes to average capacity, it suggests that there is a little more room for growth before we start squeezing some more out of some of the poor punters.

Capacity_zpscbcd5499.png

Sellouts this season, (I have just checked and Lanciano have had 16 home games so far this season).

Sellouts_zpsf39c18f2.png

Now I know they are not a big club, if you are selling out every week, then don't you put the prices up? They are not in the relegation zone, 3 points clear, although they did only come up last season.

[Edit]

That being said, (at least talking about San Marino here), if we are still increasing year on year then..... the reality is that while I'm sure they could make slightly more money if they reduced tickets a small bit, any decrease in ticket prices would of course reduce income so....

[Edit2]

Average attendance = 18,108.

Season tickets = 6,843 x £630 = £4,311,090 (average price per game = £16.57)

Non-Season tickets = 11,265 x £43.31 = £487,887 x38 (matches in season) = £18,539,711

Total tickets sales = £4,311,090 + £18,539,711 = £22,850,801

So actually what I want is season ticket prices to go up if anything, (that's surprised me).

Season tickets amount for 37.8% of ticket sales but only 18.9% of income from tickets.

I know this is probably really boring to some of you but I actually find it interesting. After looking at the initial bar graphs i would never in a million years have thought that I wanted season ticket prices to go up, (but I do).

I wish you could have more control over financial stuff in FM. Something like General Manager Mode, or Chairman Mode, possibly. But I do understand that it would probably make the game far more easier. And it's easy enough with you being able to be a manager and a director of football at the same time.

Archived