Sports Interactive Community
wazza

Don't worry its only my job it can affect!!

This story should say it all!!

eb62qo.png

28kotmr.png

21myjpx.png

ay6ecw.png

Lesson learnt - don't choose make the most of set pieces philosophy as it obviously could lead you to being sacked if you also have a bad run

Maybe it works on a %.

How many goals have you scored overall?

48 league goals maybe it does my % at present is then 12 /48 = 25%

doesnt mean much, board always find something to be dissapointed about, mine are usualy dissapointed by the departure of a random backup player.

Yep my board too haha, they told me they are dissapointed with the number of local players signed

I signed Nicola Murru, Caldirola, Saponara, Immobile, Mario Lucia ( regen ) in a single summer

so haha..

Mine are complaining about losing to Real Betis 2-0 away in the Spanish cup, but the Spanish cup is not a competition I'm being rated on.

Aslong as your successful or atleast winning, the board won't sack you for not fulfilling one of their agreed philosophies.

I've had my board be disappointed because we only won a game 2-1, or that we signed a 17-year-old 4-star potential prospect that's currently out on loan and getting 7+ ratings. I think sometimes the board has nothing bad to say, so the game just makes something up.

I've had my board be disappointed because we only won a game 2-1, or that we signed a 17-year-old 4-star potential prospect that's currently out on loan and getting 7+ ratings. I think sometimes the board has nothing bad to say, so the game just makes something up.

the board are pleased by recent results particually the 6-0 win against our rivals

despite the positives the board wish to express their disapoinment with your new haircut

My main point of the thread was to identify if it is a bug or not - maybe the results are worked out as a % of goals from set pieces scored and you have to hit that % for them being happy. However I think 25% of goals from set pieces is quite high and justifies not a 0% rating from the board as it shows that the team is attempting to score goals from set plays

I think it's a bug of sorts wazza. I don't think that they actually have an issue with your alleged lack of performance at set-pieces. I think it is a feedback line that has been generated in error.

Have a look at this thread where I reported a similar big, (but in International management).

I think the key thing is that it hasn't impacted on your Job security.

my board last season.. dissapointed with the departure of Alex Buttner

and this season.... dissapointed by the departure of Tom Cleverley..

seriously... not like I replaced him with Lar Bender... o wait I did :D