Youth Scouting Question

Need advice. I am in my 3rd season with Tottenham, just about to start my first league game. I want to send my scouts out to look for the best young talent in the world. I prefer 17 and under age, with high determination and potential. I have 15 scouts, all pretty strong. Any suggestions on how to set them up so I can find a lot of promising youth players? Or is their an easier way to do it? Any advice is appreciated.

well, if you "want them young", as it were, you'll want to make sure you set your scouts to look for a higher-than-average Potential ability, since by the time they're ready to play 1st-team, you entire team will have improved to where a 3-star PA now might only by 2-star (or less) ability later. Of course bring your pocketbook, because 17-year-olds with 4-5 star PA will not come cheap in the transfer market, and they're going to want a key-player wage to match (I was looking at a 17-year-old DL from Zenit with 4-star potential who was only making $20/wk, but when I put in a end-of-contract-in-6-months bid, he wanted "key player" and $24,000/wk (plus another $4,000 appearance fee).

Archived