Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Football Manager Classic Vita FEEDBACK THREAD

Thanks RTH. I'll have to choose wisely then. The game arrived today!

Is it possible to add/remove leagues on FMC and specifically the Vita? If it isn't possible on the Vita, is it possible to do on the PC and still be compatible with the Vita?

Can't add/remove on Vita. It's also disabled on PC in Vita compatible games.

You can check the "Remove nation and league restrictions" box on PC when starting a new FMC save. This will allow Add/Remove League functionality but will disable Vita cross-save.

For some reason my Vita save game is dated one day before the actual day. This means that whenever I save my PC progress it is dated as "tomorrow" in the eyes of my Vita and it doesn't recognize it, so I can't load it :|

For example I just saved my game on the Vita today (23 April) and it was given the date 22-04-2014. When I now load up the PC version to look for it, it is dated 23-04-2014 like it should. The problem now is that when I save to the cloud from the PC, the updated save file doesn't show up in the Cross-Save menu on the Vita. Effectively I have to wait until tomorrow for it to show up :O

The problem started this weekend. The system date and time of my Vita are correct.

Also how can you delete cloud saves on the Vita? I now have several saves I have "unlinked" and are pretty useless if you ask me, but they're still on the Cross-Save list. When I delete obsolete saves via the PC, the save remains visible on the Vita.

How can you delete cloud saves on the Vita? I now have several saves I have "unlinked" and are pretty useless if you ask me, but they're still on the Cross-Save list. When I delete obsolete saves via the PC, the save remains visible on the Vita.

They need to be deleted from the cloud itself, which can technically be done but it is not very straightforward I'm afraid.

I seem to be having a problem after syncing my game to PC. I started on Vita, then went to PC for two games, now after going back to Vita it keeps crashing when it tries to load the match engine. The error code I get is C2-12828-1

I received the game today and I've been fiddling with it for the last 30mins. It looks really, really good. I have no problem pressing the right buttons (so far) and I have large hands. I can see how it will be an issue, along with text size here and there, for people on the train etc. but in the living room I don't have any issues.

The 3 nation limit is a bummer, but understandable. I'm not having any issues with game speed so far, but I've only selected 6 leagues in 3 nations and it had a 3.5 star rating.

So far, I'm impressed. It's a really good debut for FM on the Vita.

I received the game today and I've been fiddling with it for the last 30mins. It looks really, really good. I have no problem pressing the right buttons (so far) and I have large hands. I can see how it will be an issue, along with text size here and there, for people on the train etc. but in the living room I don't have any issues.

The 3 nation limit is a bummer, but understandable. I'm not having any issues with game speed so far, but I've only selected 6 leagues in 3 nations and it had a 3.5 star rating.

So far, I'm impressed. It's a really good debut for FM on the Vita.

It's not perfect, but it's damn good. If they get the chance to make another, they could have something really special. They already said they had a better interface they didn't get time to implement.

I am absolutely loving the vita version. Getting so much information on a 5 inch screen is incredible and i dont mind the small letters. Good job si and well worth the wait...

I am absolutely loving the vita version. Getting so much information on a 5 inch screen is incredible and i dont mind the small letters. Good job si and well worth the wait...

Miraculix, me too i think so... But the problem isn't small letters but click problem on them. I hope that there will be a patch with new control SYSTEM. This game is fantastic.... When this game on ipad? Or better when ME in ipad becouse fmh is ok on ipad device.

This game is real great gob for Si and i'm starting to love but in an ipad or more power tablet should be fantastic

I seem to be having a problem after syncing my game to PC. I started on Vita, then went to PC for two games, now after going back to Vita it keeps crashing when it tries to load the match engine. The error code I get is C2-12828-1

Could you post this in the Vita bugs forum please? It'll get lost in here :)

Took a screenshot to illustrate the headlines point. Does anyone know whether I can access these pages?

http://imgur.com/Z0xW95u

Z0xW95u.jpg

Not sure if I have seen a definite answer to this..............is there another way to get or see the articles that pop up? Can a member of SI confirm?

Not sure if I have seen a definite answer to this..............is there another way to get or see the articles that pop up? Can a member of SI confirm?

Only on PC I'm afraid.

They are not hidden, that's incorrect. All you are seeing are headlines generated from results and events not any actual news items.

It's something we're aware of that could be better phrased to be more informative to users and less confusing, in a future version.

Less news items get you through the game quicker :thup:

If anything it's telling you games have taken place and there's analysis (well, if you analyse the data yourself ;) ) you can look at in Competition Playing stats.

Just go to those screens for Results, League Tables and Stats. :)

I've played a bit more and I'm still impressed. On the tactics screen, I am struggling a bit to drag my strikers around. I don't have the same issues with the other positions or subs. Not sure if this is a known issue.

Noticed that there are no goal posts on 2D Classic, but I know it's been brought up already. I switched to the other 2D mode and I'm loving it. The interface has been talked about and on the whole it is great, but there are 3 areas I've noticed so far that needs looking at.

1 - Press Conferences. One line answers can be mis-clicked too easily. I find answers with at least 2 lines much easier to accurately tap with my finger. All the answer boxes should be increased in size or the 4 face buttons + right shoulder button assigned for the 5 possible answers.

2 - During a match, we get a message in the feed that Player X has taken a knock along with the button to "Quick Sub" and a drop down button for "Keep On". It's not a problem on the PC version, but for the Vita, it should be two separate buttons next to each other. It'll be easier than clicking the little arrow and it will save time if you intend to keep the player on.

3 - Watching 2D mode, I'm struggling to see when the wide players at the bottom of the screen has the ball. The timeline and pause/play/back/forward buttons are in the way. Make it possible to hide this bar, with maybe just a Play/Pause button in the corner.

My points remain unchanged. Stylus or no stylus. It still needs looking at and most probably will anyway.

I tried a few more press conferences after leaving my feedback and although I didn't hit the wrong answer again, it took more effort than it should to be accurate. I can cope with the current system. My feedback was about making improvements for any future versions.

Please delete no match part in match engine!!!!! It's terribile wait that player take ball before a throw in or corner kick. In pc version we has had this problem until first patch. Please delete these parts. Thanks.

Have you plan a new patch?

Really hope they add nets to the 2D classic version, it's preventing me from using my favourite match view.

About what HUNT3R said, I also think that ps vita skin changes will be done next year as there is much space wasted. Weirdly, the report about the players you loan out uses a bigger font that's easier on the eyes.

My future hope is a game with cross save but with new friendly interface.

Hello my first is question how can you save multiple shortlists so you can use them in different games. If I scout Brazilian footballers as vasco da gama, how can I save the shortlist so that when I am barnet manager I can use the list of Brazilian players, as Barnet cannot scout Brazil.

Also how can you search second nationality as when I choose England up to conference premier and Brazil & Argentina, if i search as boca juniors Nationality as Argentina and then add EU as nationality too !I get no players to shortlist. Why is this?

I look forward to hearing from you on this.

Yours

Farhan

Team meetings don't work. Every single time my AM recommends holding a team meeting, I select an answer and every single time 'it didn't go according to plan' or whatever it says.

I have re-loaded and tried different answers etc for a test and no matter what I choose, or when, I get the same answer.

Probably because they aren't needed. Your assistant isn't always going to be right, if your players already have very high morale there isn't anything to gain, so there is no benefit the players can gain from it

You can ignore the team meeting suggestion by pressing continue instead.

I have been playing for 3 weeks now but tonight a message telling me the fm file was corrupted popped up. Suggested action was to download game again. I am trying but when system says it is preparing to download the following error message appears:

C1-2741-4

Then screen reverts back to psn store.

Please help

I have been playing for 3 weeks now but tonight a message telling me the fm file was corrupted popped up. Suggested action was to download game again. I am trying but when system says it is preparing to download the following error message appears:

C1-2741-4

Then screen reverts back to psn store.

Please help

I believe this error usually means there's something corrupted on the memory card.

See PlayStation Support article here: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4510/~/c1-2741-4%3A-cannot-launch-memory-card-or-vita-card-application,-cannot-format,

is there anyway to get a player to man mark an opponent player on the Vita version? I can't find it for the life of me.

is there anyway to get a player to man mark an opponent player on the Vita version? I can't find it for the life of me.

Can only do it during a match, go to Tactics -> Player Instructions and set it individually

Ive' noticed whenever I play against a German opponent away that their ground is always 90% empty.

Any reason for this?

Just played Dortmund in the Champions League knockouts away and they had an attendance of 4332 I think it was, which when watching the highlights was just the away fans (my team).

Extremely angry as I have just seen that I saved over my best game with another one because you cant change the name of the save game. PLEASE fix this as that's twice that it has happened now to me.

SI are you going the fix the bugs on the match engine 2D?

And other bugs?

Just completed my fourth season now, having bought it at launch. I haven't actually played another Vita game (and I have many) since I bought it. My Vita is woken from sleep mode everyday, I might play just the one match, I might play several but regardless it is constantly in use. Constantly. On the sofa, at the breakfast table, on the train, during the walk in to work, on my lunch hour, in the garden, in bed, in the bath (!). It's fair to say then that overall I'm very pleased.

There are a few things I think that can be improved in any follow up version, though my gut feeling is that there probably won't be one unfortunately. I really hope the game has received the reception and sales it deserves but I fear not.

A) Much more focus on the UI next team please. To be fair I, I've got use to it all now and it rarely catches me out but it could certainly still be more intuitive. Ideally I shouldn't be caught out by it ever. If standard D-Pad control is tested and found not to be an improvement, then how about more customisation for us to set the actions of the D-Pad/Symbol buttons etc. Better still a pinch and stretch tablet/internet browsing style of control would be most welcome but I suspect that is beyond the limitations of the game engine. Also when I click on a players profile I would prefer to see the stats tab first rather than their attributes and then have to go through a couple of other presses to get to it. Can I set the default preferences to that level of detail in the future?

B) It's an incredible achievement. I'd quite like to read a Digital Foundry article on how you got it to work actually but for any follow up I wouldn't want to see just a player update. I wouldn't buy it if that was the case. Keep wringing every bit of processing computation out of the Vita that you can because it would be great to i) see the general speed increase ii) not need to save the game prior to each match iii) have a larger player database, iv) include simulate matches and v) experience more interaction of the footballing world that is going on around you.

In the meantime can anyone at SI confirm what %age of time on Holiday is allowed to earn the 30 year trophy? I'm hovering around the 3% mark in my first 4 years, mainly as a means to speed up pre-season but I envisage as I progress in to my career, at some point I'll be employed on the International stage only, at which point I'll want to be holidaying a whole lot more. It will be extremely disappointing to discover the trophy doesn't pop based on me possibly missing the criteria by as little as 0.1%. The game is being sold to Playstation Vita owners and so due consideration should be given to the implementation of PSN Trophies for owners who are interested (motivated even in some cases) by them.

Lastly can someone at SI also confirm that the game will be provided with bug fixes and patch support for this release? Are nets for the 2D match engine in-coming? Ditto the option to rename save games - surely the simplest of tweaks.

Now the game is released on the US, $39,90.

Got it on Steam for about $10 some time ago, so no vita version for me.

Hey guys - quick question.

Just tried starting a season in MLS, and for the life of me I can't find anything about the super complicated (and awesome to play with) MLS transfer rules. Can't even find the DP's in my squad - I should have 2, with 1 spot available. Nothing about them, or the salary cap, or anything else for that matter.

Does this mean FMC 14 Vita doesn't have the MLS rules implemented, or am I missing something here?

Thanks!

Yeah, MLS in FMC doesn't have these rules. Same for the A-League too. Just a regular league in FMC :)

Yeah, MLS in FMC doesn't have these rules. Same for the A-League too. Just a regular league in FMC :)

Wow. The game description mentions "realistic transfer rules", and then you release the game in North America, without the transfer rules?

Way to cheat me out of my $40.

Any way to get a refund?

The Full MLS rules can be found in full career mode. FMC is a streamlined version of the game, it's FM Career Mode you are looking for :thup:

The Full MLS rules can be found in full career mode. FMC is a streamlined version of the game, it's FM Career Mode you are looking for :thup:

I know that's the main game and you have proper transfer rules in the main game.

But this is from the description of the Classics Vita game: "a 3D match engine showing the action, a full tactics module, realistic transfers, AI that makes both players and managers act as you’d expect them to in the real world".

You can't just release the game in North America claiming that, and then not include proper transfer rules for the MLS.

Obviously I very much regret the decision to buy this. I will not repeat the same mistake.

That's fair enough, thanks for sharing your comments here, will certainly be taking them into consideration for a future version. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Sorry, but we don't announce patch plans in threads. Any patches for our titles are released and then announced. So there isn't any information at the moment, I'm afraid.

Hi,

I've played a few games and in every game somebody get injured. So after ten games in my season,I have a lot of injured players.

I play with my vita. Is this a bug or is there something wrong with my training/taktic?