FMC on PS Vita Trophies question

I have been playing FMC on my PS Vita today and wondered if I played the game on my pc for many seasons then switched the save game to my vita using the cloud.

Would it retrospectively unlock all the trophies I had earned straight away?

For example if I went 5 games without letting in a goal months ago on PC then transfer the game to Vita would it unlock or would I need to go another 5 games on the vita?

Also will the trophies unlock for 10 season at one club and 30 seasons etc if I mainly play on PC with only 10% of the time on Vita.

Hope this makes sense

Oh no!

So if you are on the PC and you hit 10 seasons at one club on the PC then switch to vita and keep playing you will miss out on getting the trophy? Would you then get it after 11 years if still on Vita or lost forever? and never get it?

What if I take a club from Skrill south on PC all the way to championship, then switch to vita and get them promoted to the Premier league on the Vita, will that unlock even though the work was all done on PC?

Its just the trophies on Vita are the most long and Epic I have ever seen, so I don't want to go for them using PC too and miss them and have to start another 7 season from scratch on Vita.

Please clarify in more detail please mate, many thanks

Archived