Sports Interactive Community
AdyTaylor

No pitch in highlights...

iPhone 5c just updated to the most recent version and started a new game. When playing a match, when either the pitch full or pitch zoomed highlights show there is not pitch/stands etc visable - just the player dots (and goal nets) running around on the grass background

Hi,

We're aware of this issue occurring on the latest update and is currently being tested internally. Apologies for the inconvenience.

How is this not found in testing, it is delayed for weeks due to testing and then major bugs like this are found on release?!

This issue was not in the version of the product that was in test at this end.

We're currently investigating the exact nature of the issue. As far as I'm currently aware it only affects iOS users, and the extent of the missing images depends on which device you are using.

Alari could you please be more specific? This is making me reluctant to update the game. Does this only affect iPhone 5C or the iPhone 5 is also affected?

I played about 10 matches on the iPad and it was ok. I saved the game then returned to it a bit later and the issue suddenly appeared.

It's only for the zoomed highlights - full pitch works fine and looks great by the way so still buy it

Zoomed highlights is what I use in all my games, not full pitch, so I really would like to know from any SI guy a confirmation of what to expect.

It's faulty for both set of highlights for me.....unfortunately I guess we are talking weeks to fix and get through Apple's approval system again?!

I have an iPhone 5 and watch the highlights on full pitch. This issue is affecting me too.

I have to say this is quite poor.

Also, the save game menu appears to be affected. There are less graphics and it's hard to read the game file details.

The issue affects full pitch and zoomed pitch on iPhone 5, and zoomed pitch on iPad. In addition the various save/load screens and some of the setup screens are affected on both devices. Some of these screens are also affected on iPhone 4/4S when HD display is turned on. We have a new build with Apple at the moment and we're trying to get it pushed out as quickly as possible. Appreciate it's not an ideal situation at all but we'll try to get it fixed for everyone very soon.

Came to report this issue, good to see you are all on it!

My save screen is affected also.

Luckily I can still see the game in highlights. Just a bit like watching some strange pong type game!

Not to poke an open wound, but I'm pleased to announce that as an android user, the bug did not spread. (or at least not on my device)

Doubt it - Apple will likely that their sweet time....

waiting this to be done so badly. but if i start a game now. it wont affect me new game right.?

so i dont need to wait for pitch to be sovled to start a new game.??

Do Apple still release stuff on weekends? Or are we looking at Monday onwards?

Could be during the weekend, but it is entirely down to apples processing of submissions and out of our control (sorry).

Miles Jacobson ‏@milesSI 53s

If you've been unlucky and had an issue with a missing pitch on #FMH14 on iOS, there is an update coming that fixes it tonight.