No pitch in highlights...

iPhone 5c just updated to the most recent version and started a new game. When playing a match, when either the pitch full or pitch zoomed highlights show there is not pitch/stands etc visable - just the player dots (and goal nets) running around on the grass background

• SI Staff
How is this not found in testing, it is delayed for weeks due to testing and then major bugs like this are found on release?!

This issue was not in the version of the product that was in test at this end.

• SI Staff

We're currently investigating the exact nature of the issue. As far as I'm currently aware it only affects iOS users, and the extent of the missing images depends on which device you are using.

I played about 10 matches on the iPad and it was ok. I saved the game then returned to it a bit later and the issue suddenly appeared.

It's only for the zoomed highlights - full pitch works fine and looks great by the way so still buy it

• SI Staff

The issue affects full pitch and zoomed pitch on iPhone 5, and zoomed pitch on iPad. In addition the various save/load screens and some of the setup screens are affected on both devices. Some of these screens are also affected on iPhone 4/4S when HD display is turned on. We have a new build with Apple at the moment and we're trying to get it pushed out as quickly as possible. Appreciate it's not an ideal situation at all but we'll try to get it fixed for everyone very soon.

Came to report this issue, good to see you are all on it!

My save screen is affected also.

Luckily I can still see the game in highlights. Just a bit like watching some strange pong type game!

• SI Staff
Do Apple still release stuff on weekends? Or are we looking at Monday onwards?

Could be during the weekend, but it is entirely down to apples processing of submissions and out of our control (sorry).

Archived