Sports Interactive Community
Baptista_8

Which country does Adnan Januzaj play for on your game?

In 2019 on mine, and he's got three caps for Belgium, one for Turkey and now has two for Albania :D

Can't understand why he didn't become a regular for Belgium or Turkey as he's pretty good, playing regularly for my Serie A dominating Napoli team.

Just got his first cap for Belgium in the 4th season, after refusing my England call ups. Scored 2 goals on his debut.

I have just signed him in 2020 for Sant Andreu. He has 2 caps for Turkey with one goal to his name, and 5 caps for Albania with one goal. He has been called up for Albania again ahead of a World Cup Qualifier, so that looks to be his nation now.

Albania.

Ditto here - and he is a pretty average player in my game in 2019 - still at United, but sent out on loan to Championship / lower premiership teams each year

Always Belgium, only once in so many saves I've done that Adnan has plumped for any other country (Albania). IIRC the Belgium manager was so desperate he always called up Adnan for the friendly games around the time you start the league season, and from there on it was Belgium all the way. The Albania manager got lucky, Adnan was injured for me at the start of the season, so the Belgium dudes couldn't get to him and the Albania manager swooped in during the WCQ qualifiers.

Plays for Belgium for me - though he is now 25 and has only managed 13 caps despite being runner up for the Worlds golden ball award last time around.

Turkey on mine, though he barely made an impact. After being loaned to Seoul and Birmingham, Man Utd sold him to Trabzonspor for £2m.

I have a save in which he picked Belgium and another save where he plays for Turkey

Belguim for me. I'd be surprised if he has many caps though as about 3 years in i can barely get 60 mins out of him without him getting injured.

No country at all. But then, he doesn't exist in my game, so that may have something to do with it.

Adnan was released by Man Utd in the second season so I approached him, thinking he would want ridiculous money, and he only wanted 3k a week, so I signed him. Later into the season around March-April he got his first cap for Albania (against Georgia), in which he fractured his cheekbone and is now out for 5 weeks. Damn.

Belgium in mine - 2017 and only 2 caps; he's 21 and gets nominated regularly for the U21

Belgium. Currently in 2021. He's still at Utd, worth £36m, played at least 20 league games a season from the start of the game, but he still only has 10 caps.

Belgium for me, and not capped as much as he should be.

To follow on from this, he's up to 79 caps in 2022 now.

On my Halifax save:

2016. Bought in the second season by Real Madrid for 27.5m after playin' 7 games for United. Played a whopping 17 games for Real. He's uncapped and not declared for any nation.

2019 in my save and he's 24. Didn't play much at Utd but now a regular at Bayern. Plays for Belgium - 16 caps and 14 goals.

I nregards to the OP, how can he have played for 3 different countries? I swear FIFA doesnt allow that??

It does. It's not set in stone until you have played a competitive game.

So if he played a friendly for Belgium and then a friendly for Albania then he could still play for another team if he wanted. (At least that's how I understand it).

He's retired in my save and I couldn't find him on any Best XI's so I have cranked up an old save to find him.

AdnanProfile_zps343f5376.png

He might not be a very good footballer in my save, but he's a terrific linguist.

AdnanLanguages_zps0ebe2f99.png

I suppose he had a good career actually. Just not featured much for Belgium.

AdnanHistory1_zps86caa52b.png

AdnanHistory2_zpsf7104a16.png