Sports Interactive Community

Have started a save with english,german,italian,spanish and french leagues loads.

anyway, a lot of good french based players are playing for the reserve sides.

also its recorded on the stats page.

i have tried restarting and making all the leagues im not playin in as non playable, but still the same

anyway of me fixing this?

I play in France and often allow members of my first team to play for the reserves for match fitness - do they exclusively play for their reserves? Is that the problem?

sorry just to explain, lucas ocampos etc, when you click on their history stats, it has the reserve stats. usually this is not the case. in other countries it doesnt.

so if a player plays 1 game for the full side and 20 for the reserves, it will read, reserves and first team in the history. just get a bit messy, gives unclear pictures of the players. only an issue in the french league

sorry just to explain, lucas ocampos etc, when you click on their history stats, it has the reserve stats. usually this is not the case. in other countries it doesnt.

so if a player plays 1 game for the full side and 20 for the reserves, it will read, reserves and first team in the history. just get a bit messy, gives unclear pictures of the players. only an issue in the french league

I've always wondered this too, makes players history seem very cluttered

It is indeed quite annoying, I think it does it in Dutch leagues for some clubs, and Germany too

I guess the reason for it is that unlike in England, where the reserve leagues are outwith the first-team pyramid and don't even count as non-league football and there is no reason to keep detailed statistics, in France or the Netherlands the reserve teams are often part of the league structure, so their statistics are theoretically just as worthy of being kept as any other team in that league

Jong Ajax and Jong PSV play in Dutch 2nd tier

In France many reserve teams play in the CFA (4th level?

Thereby someone who has, e.g. 20 games for Jong Ajax has had, from a statistical viewpoint, just as much first team football as someone who has had 20 games for FC Eindhoven (albeit probably with better training and higher PA)

The German teams have the same problem, their stats for II teams is also recorded in the player history. But I suppose its just how it has to be, since the II teams actually do play in a legit division, I'd imagine the French reserve teams are the same, playing in CFA (4th tier?)