Sports Interactive Community
celtcolm1

Problem with player histories screen...

Has anybody else had problems with their player history screen? No matter the player, there is a gap between when the game started and the current season where no information is held. I'm pretty sure that this has only started happening since the new patch. Weirdest of all, if anything appears in the history it states that the player has spent a year in the Algeria Pro League - regardless of whether they have or they havent.

I'm also having difficulties viewing league tables and live scores in the match day screen. Essentially, nothing comes up. I've tried changing skins but it doesn't make a difference.

Anyway, screen shot below.

http://snag.gy/eJgpl.jpg

I and many others have encountered the same problem (real pain this one) and according to all the feedback I got when inquiring about it this happens whilst the game is running if your PC/laptop runs a particular program, maybe a background virus scan or update, something along those lines...

I don't think there's any way you can fix this. I only hope you had a backup of your saved game or maybe a saved file at an earlier date, before the problem happened.

My sympathies.

This appears to happen when a third party application like an anti virus or cleaner scans the system while FM is running. Make sure that all of these do not scan the game in real time.

I added my steam folder and any other FM related folder to my Anti-Virus exception list so it won't go anywhere near the game. Since I did this I've had no problems.