Problems reading data on some screens

I'm playing the FMC mode, but certain screens are very hard to read, such as the player search screen and the Player information screen. The text is very dark on a dark background.

eh0ow9.png

351x05y.png

I'm using the default FMC skin and have only uploaded club logos and player faces.

Have you any suggestions what I could do to rectify this?

I've tried now uninstalling the game and deleting all my old directory (only keeping my saved games). I've then reinstalled to a new location on my computer, but I'm seeing exactly the same problem! Can you confirm if there are any other locations I should be looking for files that I can remove when uninstalling, as I literally have no custom graphics at all in the game now, but still see the same issues.

Weirdly after much testing I've managed to fix this. I was installing the game to my second hard drive, which was listed as my D:\, as my SSD drive is my C:\. When installing this to my D:\ without adding any custom graphics of any sort, the problems as shown in my original post appeared. However, when I uninstalled the game, then reinstalled it to my C:\ in the default C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam directory, all of the menus appear correctly and I can read everything. I'm not quite sure why this happened, but I've managed to at least find the solution.

Archived