!Teach Yourself To Fly and not Crash And Burn!

Vipertitan

First things first welcome to another thread by me and im all updated and more space on my hard drive and nice clean PC no virus i finally hope to get a nice long save going on football manager with out any hick ups. i felt i was neglecting football manager so i decided to set a new save up , so im looking for highly enjoyable save and enjoyable thread for you guys to read.

Leagues Loaded

The lowest league available is listed next to the country with 14.3 update, also have players loaded from top clubs from around the world giving me a total of 46,000 player count.

England - The Skrill North / South Above

France- National

Germany - 3. Liga

Italy serie c 2

Spain - Second Division B

Wales Premiership

Iceland- First Division

USA - MLS

Aims And Ambitions

Manage a Team To there domestic League Title and Enter The Hall Of Fame, Also To win Champions League And The World Cup With Any Team.

I hope those of you that follow this enjoy the thread as much as i will be enjoying the save.

I have started my career as my Swizz alter ego Armend van Hochstetler, an former Personal Fitness instructor by trade , Turned Footballer after a trial with a unknown swizz non league team. did not make professional had to retire after kneeligemt injury at the age 34 so will be starting at semi Pro reputation and unemployed.

so first thing i did was went down to the local Job Center and applying for jobs but there is not much going on so off to the travel agents to book a skiing trip and going to apply for jobs and return from holiday once i get a reply from one of the teams.

ArmendvanHochstetler_NewsInbox_zps451d2e47.png

My first job in football management and its a surprise appointment by all accounts join half way threw the season the team is currently in 11th place with 10 games played sitting in relegation zone can i drag them from the bottom table to a safety position .

THORNroacutettur_R_zpsbf2cab10.gif

:Full name:Knattspyrnufélagið Þróttur

:Ground: Valbjarnarvöllur,Reykjavík, Iceland

:Capacity 5,478

:Founded: 5 August 1949

THORNroacutetturR_HistoryOverview_zps6ded672c.png

I'm excited by the possibilities at this club seams to have decent history with them.

Þróttur -Icelandic First Division - 2014/15

League Table

Past Positions we ended the season in 10th place after a few decent games under my control and guiding us with cupple of wins for use to avoid relegation.

Icelandic Cup - we did well to get through the third round.

Upper Cup -don't know much about this so will be looking at rotating squad next season.

Transfers -i never reall made any these were done before i came to the club.

Squad - I was only there for few games but seam to be fairly average players.

Finances - this is the story of the season. We have just got 12.5 k for finishing 10 place witch will go towards the wages for next season.

Key Player Profiles:

Ingólfur Sigurðsson - he was the pick of the forwards was top goalscorer with 18 games and 4 goals.

Hallur Hallsson - our captain and decent player too.

Trausti Sigurbjörnsson - our best Goalkeeper only played Seven games but looked in good shape.

Ragnar Pétursson - was back up forward looked decent come in from wings.

Kristinn Jens Bjartmarsson - was decent at the back.

Career Overview

Season country      Team        League                    Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15 Iceland     Þróttur    Icelandic First Division   10th        None     

Next Season

I think next season is just going to be a case of trying to manage the finances and start budgeting the players wages and man management bit better, and also trying to avoid relegation on the way.

Þróttur -1. Deild karla - 2015/16

After a strong Finnish to last season campaign i was looking to try and have decent season this time around.

League Table

Past Positions- i was not expecting to finish were we did this year.

VISA-Bikar karla - we did well to get through the third round.

Lengjubikarinn -don't still know much about this cup but still learning about it.

Transfers -i try get right balance in this squad still.

Squad - I trying a new tactic this season so took a while for players to get used to it.

Finances - there is new owner after the re elections they had early in season so hopefully he will put more money into the club this season.

Key Player Profiles:

Robin Nijman - he was new player i had bought had decent season this season , scoring eleven goals out twenty six games.

Tómas Páll Margeirsson - was back up forward looked decent come in from wings.

Oddur Björnsson - our creative midfielder was brilliant.

Trausti Sigurbjörnsson - our best Goalkeeper played in pretty much all the games this season.

Arnar Már Þorsteinsson - was one of the kids i promoted and had decent season.

Career Overview

Season country      Team        League                    Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15 Iceland     Þróttur    1. Deild karla   10th        None     
2015/16 Iceland     Þróttur    1. Deild karla   6th        None 

Next Season

I think next season iis to try and rebuild the squad and get the right balance to try and challenge for promotion.

Archived