Sports Interactive Community
budwhite19

Anyone else keep seeing ridiculous scorelines?

Been playing my Bayern file for a few months game time and already I have seen the following scores:

Colombia 0-5 Venezuela

Croatia 1-4 Wales

AC Milan 0-8 Man Utd

Obviously the odd upset is realistic but these scorelines are outrageous!

I did just have a 7-3, but that was mostly down to some of the worst defending I have ever seen, and it is by no means a common occurrence. What is so weird about the Wales scoreline anyway? That could happen, Croatia are not that great at the moment. The only truly shocking result is the Milan Man Utd one.

I've seen a ton of really weird looking scores but I just dismiss them as "it happens in real life sometimes" as anyone would say to defend it. :)

Fair enough Wales at a push could be written off as a freak result like Germany 1-5 England. But the other two would never happen in a million years especially the Milan one.

I agree they are a little freakish but not totally unrealistic.

The first one could happen. Was this a friendly or a qualifier?

The second one, again could happen, but it would involve Gareth Bale having the game of his Welsh career and the Croats having a dogs balls of a game.

The third one is doable. Remember Man Utd did beat AS Roma 7-1 a few years back in the CL.

I've had a couple of high scoring games in my Queens Park save but it's not common so I'll put it down to FM14 trying to get a smile out of me whilst I'm playing.

Well ... Arsenal were 4 nil down in 20 mins of play at Anfield recently .. at first thought when my friend text me the score was "is he playing FM?" :D (btw I didn't watch that game)

Well ... Arsenal were 4 nil down in 20 mins of play at Anfield recently .. at first thought when my friend text me the score was "is he playing FM?" :D (btw I didn't watch that game)

Thanks for that reminder... :(