Sports Interactive Community
EdH1977

Staff Query - Assistant Manager

Hi,

Just some help in what attributes I should look for in an assistant manager in FMC. There arent many available to me with good Attack / Def coaching, so should I not worry about those and if not which attributes should I be looking for?

Thanks

I tend to go for an Assistant who has good stats in Man Management, Judging Player Ability & Potential, Tactical Knowledge & Motivation. If you notice on the Staff Screen, the two listed stats for the Assistant are Man Management & Motivation, making them two obvious important stats. Tactical Knowledge will allow them to offer better comments to you during games (you can believe them more when they offer advice in-game), and they are the one at the club who rates your players (star rating), hence they should have solid stats for Judging the CA & PA of your squad. You have a coaching pool that will train the other areas.

Here's the guy I just signed recently, to show those areas I highlighted above:

http://gyazo.com/c95ad794ba47589922917bd8c5132265

I always aim for max CA/PA judging.

Man Management, Determination, Discipline and Motivation. As well as these, Tactical Knowledge, Judging Player Ability + Potential would be useful to provide accurate reports of players/opponents. Consider Adaptability if he is not from the nation your managing in.

Wouldn't worry about the coaching ones.

Man Management, Motivating, JCA/JPA are probably the most useful ones to have.