Games that make you say goodnight

cjs1.jpg

Their only shot was a PK... I drew even in the 91st... No goal off a corner...

Gotta love how they get 2 goals on 1 shot... And I can't get 2 goals on a bajillion shots until extra time...

Time for rest and to think about something else... before I throw my mouse through my monitor.

*deep breath*

After pulling off the Great Escape yesterday with my Cambridge save the laptop was closed and probably will be for a couple of days. I don't think I can take too much more of that. Dead and buried at Christmas with just seven points from twenty games, 17 games later and 34 more points on the board we are safe with a game spare.

Their only shot was a PK... I drew even in the 91st... No goal off a corner...

Gotta love how they get 2 goals on 1 shot... And I can't get 2 goals on a bajillion shots until extra time...

Time for rest and to think about something else... before I throw my mouse through my monitor.

*deep breath*

Jase,

Looking at your shots to shots on target ratio, I'd say your strike force need a lesson in clinical finishing. :D

I can just about take results like that as they do happen irl albeit very, very, very rarely.

What makes me switch off is when you see a player doing something that no person who has ever kicked a ball would do. Like the occasions when a player will just goes bonkers and do the ridiculous, like stand rooted to the spot watching the ball roll slowly past them followed shortly after by an opponent who walks it into your net.

At that point I call it a day as that's not representative of football and I have little desire to keep battling against bad programming.

Archived