Sports Interactive Community

I usually don't bother. I've never in my life had one rescinded upon appeal and had assumed they never were, but this time i hit the appeal button by mistake and got a nice surprise.

It feels a lot like the 1 in 10,000 shot of having an in-game son. ;)

FM14 is the only game that I've been successful with appeals. if my assistant says I should appeal then I do and win. Only happened twice though.

I've never been successful when appealing a ban in this or previous versions. Maybe one day I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I appealed a Johnny Evans ban last night and it was successful, my first in FM :D

Have had 3 this year alone, and only one other in the previous 20-odd years of playing the game.

I had my team captain (who's admittedly quite physical in his play) sent off in a Euro Cup game, assistant recommended an appeal, and it was agreed that the ref was wrong, suspension cancelled. But I only appeal when the assistant recommends it, because I've never had one overturned otherwise.

I appeal when it says stuff like 'looks like he dived', or 'that seems harsh' in the commentary as well (Which isn't 100% successful, but I've never had extended bans for frivolous appeals on them). But that mainly because my Assistant isn't THAT good, so I can't rely on him as much :)

I've got a 100% record on ban appeals. Only appeal very, very rarely though (on both 13 and 14).

I have been recommended to appeal by my ass man 3 times this season. 1 was given, 2 were upheld. First time ever having one rescinded has been Fm14.

I've had my assistant tell me to appeal twice, but have yet to have one rescinded