Arsenal v Chelsea V - It's Up For Grabs Now *spoilers and CL QF 2nd Leg related drama*

wycombe

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juanseba:

Nope, disagree.

UEFA is for the knockouts, and 2nd phase in the Champion's League gives you even more top quality games between big clubs, and then you really get the excitement in the last 8.

Haven't got used to/don't like the current format.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe it's because you're young(er) and you've never known the original format?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Navy Blues:

You could just as easily have said that about Man U - until 99.

And don't Juve have an enviable record of LOSING European Cup finals - and one of the two they one was under VERY dodgy circumstances (a non-existent penalty and a bunch of dead fans).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking that about ManU when I read the comment.. as for Juve they did win the one with the "bunch of dead fans" 1-0 (Platini penalty) 1985

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Caesar:

This time,No One,will still dare to argue you are the best team in England, not after what you've been through...! People have hearts you know icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

surely, top of the premier league = best team in England. end of debate.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Navy Blues:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juventino4Life:

All I can say is Henry and Arsenal are chokers when it counts most, they can win the premier league all they want, but as soon as they reach the quarters, thats when the whole squad shows how overated they are in Europe and as always, they FAIL<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You could just as easily have said that about Man U - until 99.

And don't Juve have an enviable record of LOSING European Cup finals - and one of the two they one was under VERY dodgy circumstances (a non-existent penalty and a bunch of dead fans).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least we do make it into the finals

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SBA:

This kills the theory that match threads of 10 pages plus always involve Man United icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Without United fans 'adding value' this wouldn't have got beyond 6 icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James07?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SBA:

This kills the theory that match threads of 10 pages plus always involve Man United icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Without United fans 'adding value' this wouldn't have got beyond 6 icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juni:

Mr 07? - are you on MSN? I added you last night but you've not been on :/ icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not at the minute. I don't load it up very often, but as it's you I'll will tonight.....

• Administrators

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eric Cartman:

I told him to block you icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wanted to block him last night with his stupid picture icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The picture is icon_cool.gif , and stays icon14.gif

• Administrators

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James07?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juni:

Mr 07? - are you on MSN? I added you last night but you've not been on :/ icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not at the minute. I don't load it up very often, but as it's you I'll will tonight.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif

Not at the minute. I don't load it up very often, but as it's you I'll will tonight.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll be on tonight too from my luxury suite at the Marriott, we can have a threesome icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

I'll be on tonight too from my luxury suite at the Marriott, we can have a threesome icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If the toothless wonder is about, we can have an orgy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wicom:

er scatter, do those stats include appearences made as substitute? because I'd be very surprised if Edu has played 43 games this season...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i took them from the arsenal website... icon_cool.gif

i am guessing they do include subs appearances.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sammyboy80:

ffs, you are a pathetic joke icon_biggrin.gif

I use stats when they have something worthy to show. Against ManU the stats showed that we had PLENTY more chances on goal that ManU did, and I felt the loss was undeserved<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

errrr... the stats in question were for one half of football. you can't pick an choose ffs. in the fa cup semi final you would scream to anyone who listened that the stats PROVED that arsey were the better team on the day (just as you are implying here), yet now because they do not back up your argument that arsey were the better team in the first half last night, the stats are irrelevant... make up your mind ffs...

incidentally, just remember before you answer that i spent a number of pages trying to argue you on the point that stats prove nothing...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wicom:

it's well known in OTF circles that James has problems with the highly technical ("magic program" as he calls it) delight that is MSN icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He added me to MSN but i've never seen him on :/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eric Cartman:

it's well known in OTF circles that James has problems with the highly technical ("magic program" as he calls it) delight that is MSN icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He added me to MSN but i've never seen him on :/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He must have got his missus to do it, I dont think he knows how.

He added me to MSN but i've never seen him on :/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did I?

Who are you?

All the names are different icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phil Jones:

when\why did retro quit as mod? i really haven't been here much lately.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm, a couple of weeks back. Why - are you going to suddenly start mouthing off too!? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phil Jones:

when\why did retro quit as mod? i really haven't been here much lately.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh and no reason in particular - just decided to call it a day... and I must say I'm enjoying posting a lot more now than I was before. Although not being able to edit is a pain in the arse. icon_wink.gif

no, i was just starting to like you actually icon_smile.gif

i really am out of touch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwww - well I do grow on people... like a rash! icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vikz:

Boo hoo hoo hoo icon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

Maybe Chelsea can buy a major trophy after all ! icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AC Milan>>>>>>>>Chelsea<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was only joking...honest icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Retro:

no, i was just starting to like you actually icon_smile.gif

i really am out of touch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwww - well I do grow on people... like a rash! icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>you've improved quite a bit since you quit as mod. sorry, but you really just were a humourless c*nt who never seemed to realise when people were just ripping the p*ss out of you and not being serious.

ps, CHOKE

Archived