Arsenal v Chelsea V - It's Up For Grabs Now *spoilers and CL QF 2nd Leg related drama*

wycombe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SBA:

If Arsenal get through they'll be able to chant "There's only one team in Europe" in PL games ... you'll have 3 songs then icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish we had the bestest fans everâ„¢ like Newcastle icon_frown.gif

Cole and Gilberto are pretty doubtful aren't they? I know there's always a bit of cloak-and-dagger about manager's discussing injuries pre-match, but Wenger has said he thinks Tuesday is too soon for them hasn't he? :/

COME ONE.... ERM .....ADALOIP icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SBA:

If Arsenal get through they'll be able to chant "There's only one team in Europe" in PL games ... you'll have 3 songs then icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_biggrin.gificon14.gificon_confused.gificon_frown.gificon_redface.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Janice123:

Come On Chelsea. Chelsea are more English than arsenal.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes indeed, come on Ingerrrlllllllllllland, down with the dirty stinking foreigners.

Arsenal are in crisis and will lose this by four or seven.

Wenger out icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Janice123:

Come On Chelsea. Chelsea are more English than arsenal.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

heh, all that investment has come from good old fashioned English sources

Do you care what happens this season at all, Senegal?

I have this feeling you don't.

Come on wenger, rest EVERYONE. We might meet Real Madrid and we need everyone fit icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sammyboy80:

Do you care what happens this season at all, Senegal?

I have this feeling you don't.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ffs

Senegal has been supporting Arsenal for more years than you'd be able to count, show him some respect icon13.gif

Oh sorry..er yeah..Lauren is great..So is Gilberto..

Yes, we're out of the cup!! Great! Now we're going to go out of the CL as well!! \o/ Yes!!

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wicom:

don't know about freddie, broken hand, don't see why that should prevent him from playing tbh... :/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cause it hurts ! icon_biggrin.gif

Could have a cast same as Lineker circa. '86 World Cup icon_cool.gif but really no point as cover is there and same big games in short time now for Arsenal

Big One and always on the cards that a defeat to United was possible and how they react is the big thing ... not only this but also some big league games coming up as well !

I think Arsenal will be positive and can't see Henry being so ineffective 2 games in a row ... Pires should be ok but JFH is playing well for Chelsea and the main threat ... i think if Chelsea take the lead we will see what kind of team Arsenal are, character wise but i think a 2-0 is on the cards and a good performance to boot !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James07?:

COME ONE THE 1-1 DRAW AND PENALTIES icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

when i opened the thread i wasn't sure what i would be cheering for in this match, now i know... icon14.gif

If Arsenal can avoid playing like they did yesterday then they should have enough tools to beat Chelsea ... certainly a BIG one though !!!

I bet no one will fancy 1-0 to Arsenal going into the last 5 minutes ... just waiting for the extra time to come ... gotta loves nerves, eh ?!

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Patty the Phenom:

Looks like if Freddie dont play we shall see the return of the Sylvain Wiltord a few days earlier than expected.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif

i've got a feeling he may single handedly destroy our season, but i spose its better than playing gilberto RM

It's now we should have Pennant back, but that's yet another player Arsene lost faith in.

So Wiltord out right or an unfit and not match fit Parlour it is then..joy icon14.gif

Pennant was given a chance and scored a hattrick..then all of a sudden he was forgot about..I think he could have developed nicely for us and rotated the right side of midfield with Freddy..But those chances are gone, I don't think Pennant will play for us again icon_frown.gif

Instead we have to rely on Wiltord icon_frown.gif

I think this game on Tuesday will be full of fireworks and a twist or two..I hope we come out of it on top..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James07?:

COME ONE THE 1-1 DRAW AND PENALTIES icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif Get Arsenal's players all knackered for Friday! icon_biggrin.gif

Archived