Sports Interactive Community

Hi,

sorry if this question isn't new. Which teams I have to follow to seek other basque players? Real Sociedad and Osasuna... But then?

You could use the Search Players for players of Basque Nationality, even set your scouts to scout for them, I believe.

yes, but there are some teams in spain, which are native basque. every youth player from them should be a basque. therefore I have to steal the best new gens from them. ;)

yes, but there are some teams in spain, which are native basque. every youth player from them should be a basque. therefore I have to steal the best new gens from them. ;)
So, on re-gen day, run a search for Basque nationality and age "no more than 16" (or whatever starting re-gen age is.) then, there is of course, wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Football_clubs_in_the_Basque_Country

If you want to sign only Basque players I can only wish you the best of luck. FYI you can sign Spanish, non-basque players that are 16 or younger. They automatically get Basque as a 2nd nationality when they join.

Some French towns, and so - clubs, qualify as Basque too. You could check there. There's a few players like Ruffier that count as Basque that are French.