FM14: Player Changes in the Winter Update

ChelseaFan7

Quick little PA update on a couple players;

Adnan Januzaj is now a -10, boosted from a -9. His CA has also been boosted. Also, Marquinhos of PSG is no longer a -10.

I've had a quick look through just there. From what I can see Daniel Sturridge, Jordan Henderson, John Flanagan, Raheem Sterling, Ravel Morrison, Davy Klaassen, Kostas Mitroglou, Lucas Piazon, Thorgan Hazard, William Carvalho, and Januzaj have all been given boosts.

William Carvalho doesn't seem to have changed ??

Think the big find of the new patch is Donis Avdijaj of Schalke. Unreal stats for a player of his age. For anyone into the arcane and obscure, Iraq's Humam Tariq looks pretty handy too.

Someone's been digging around potential ability lists ;)

Gnabry has had a decent boost by the looks of it..

also.. savitskiy is the very person I came on to post about...

76c94045021350dbd60f78704c6ed81b.png

And Kevin Kampl is probably my must buy bargain for the game in this update so far.. he looks ridiculous.

c5dfdc505f7d638d8b0cbe799dd6b82d.png

Bonus screenie:

4dc794e4e3bbb2dca416d2335cf65fbb.png

I can't quite remember what Antoine Griezmann was like before the 14.3 patch, but he's looking mightily impressive after it. Some incredible attributes - and he's got so much more room to develop:-

bla0.png

Looks a fine player. Will certainly be looking to sign him on my Arsenal save.

Ryan Gauld and John Souttar have both improved a little. Gauld now has a fixed PA and is much more difficult to buy, I gave up when Dundee said they wanted £11m where £3m-£4m would buy him before. Souttar still has the same semi-random PA and only needs £3m, but the CA boast means the big boys in the Premier League are normally interested now.

The Murphy twins at Norwich have been improved, Joshua potentially the better of the two. Cameron McGeehan at Norwich also got a big boast. Quite a lot of the other youngsters at Norwich got a boast but most of them still aren't going to make it in the Premier League.

The only problem with Donis Avdijaj of Schalke is that once i declare my interest, he says he's flattered by interest. I go to offer him a contract and no, not interested.

I had the same problem with him and Balanta as Spurs. I declare interest, both say they hope I make a bid...then when I have my bid accepted they are not interested.

I can't quite remember what Antoine Griezmann was like before the 14.3 patch, but he's looking mightily impressive after it. Some incredible attributes - and he's got so much more room to develop:-

bla0.png

Looks a fine player. Will certainly be looking to sign him on my Arsenal save.

Just started up with R. Sociedad, gonna see what this boy can do. Not sure how i can keep ahold of him though, his wage demands are really high and everyone is after him.. minimum release clause too :(

I had the same problem with him and Balanta as Spurs. I declare interest, both say they hope I make a bid...then when I have my bid accepted they are not interested.

It's a pain, he even actively said 'To play for a club like At. Madrid is what i dream of', he's 'Hoping to impress me with his next performance'.

I'm trying to sign you. Let me sign you! He looks like the biggest of winners this patch, though.

i got him even though my scouts said he wasn't interested (arsenal)

For the same prices, or are they now inflated?

I signed Doria for £16m, maybe I paid a little to much, but I needed to have a low starting sum with extra add ons to get other players that I needed in my Bayern squad - Balanta were £6.75m

Archived