Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Football Manager 2014 - Update 14.3.1 Update FEEDBACK THREAD

Why are Liverpool wearing purple (a clash) in the Merseyside derby instead of red (a key part of one of English football's most iconic derbies)?

Why are Liverpool wearing purple (a clash) in the Merseyside derby instead of red (a key part of one of English football's most iconic derbies)?

There are known to be a few duff kit selection issues. Not a big issue, but an aesthetically irritating one.

Must say I have pretty much given up. Can't defend for toffee and as a poster says above strikers are just blazing straight at the keeper, crossing is poor - my corner taker with a corner stat of 16 just blazed three corners over the bar when instructed to play to 6 yard box. Previously to that my corner taker of 16 played a short corner twice to a player who was coming short to which the ball whizzed past that player available for the short corner straight to their chap who was lurking outside the area to swiftly gain advantage with a counter attack. So attacking corners are now painful in the extreme - I have managed to stop conceding goals from corners thanks to the routine everyone seems to be using now so it seems that 90% of all users will soon be using the only defensive corner tactic that doesn't concede and probably the only corner tactic that scores goals, once someone comes up with one!! Free kicks seem to end up in my net when the opposition whack one as hard as possible which clatters one of their players, conveniently sticks at his feet and he blasts home. My free kicks when aimed at the best header usually end up over the bar or safely in the opponents keepers hands, oh and my free kick taker has 17 as his stat.

Defending and attacking is woeful. I was 2-0 down at home in a recent game. Changed a few things and got back to 3-2 up. Changed to a "see it out" tactic but with "pending changes" hanging in the left hand corner for an eternity a cross came in, my defender trod on the ball and the opposition that only moments prior were dead on their feet, heads hung in shame, and run ragged were level. No it wasn't Man City it was bottom placed Crystal Palace with a handful of wins all season grabbing a draw thanks to a hat trick from goal machine Marouanne Chamakh who hadn't scored for three months!! Full backs are hopeless because they close down wingers "on their own team at the other end of the pitch" thus leaving gaping holes for the opposition wingers to exploit. Centre backs don't tackle and when they do a 5 yard pass to a player in the same shirt it is too difficult but a 20 yard pass to an opposition player is a given. Goalkeepers have to try and catch everything, even when the ball is going out. Why? So he can then fall backwards and give the opposition a corner again that's why!! And why does "hassle opponents" seem to be exactly the same as " stand off opponents"?! Come on seriously no one can accept that closing down actually works properly can they?!?!

Attacking - First patch there were some lovely moves, fabulous cross field passes and some great finishes. Now crosses are hopeless, goals when they come are usually when you get a lucky through ball that a winger blasts home from an angle but a striker with good finishing stats one on one with a keeper - no chance!! A hat trick of headers from Andy Carroll was a highlight in a 442 but you can't defend with a 442 so it was fun being 3-0 up after 20 minutes but at 3-3 at half time, and yes I did go to counter at 3-1 and then defensive at 3-2 but just started crying at 3-3!

Then there are injuries straight from kick off and 99% of all injuries are after the poor little lambs pass the ball and fall over. And why can we not have a team instruction to carry on playing if an opposition player does the same,. I don't want to put the ball out of play, I don't want to be a sportsman especially when my striker is one on one with the goalkeeper, although he will probably miss anyway! Then the off-sides. Seven this season I have had where the replay clearly shows it is onside. I know Referees are awful IRL as well but please why do I always score when apparently offside but miss when onside!!

Seriously I have almost stopped looking at all other aspects of the game because you win 4-0 one week and then the following week you are 3 down after 10 minutes with the same tactic and my entire time in this game is spent tweaking to come up with at least two variations that do ok. But it's pointless trying to be defensive because you can't defend. An anchor man for instance is a great name for the role because he doesn't move. There is absolutely no difference between a DLP and a CM / no difference between a wingers defensive abilities and a wide midfielders and a TM, AF, DLF, CF, F9 etc all seem to play the same way. It may be my tactics but I have tried to be "holistic" and I have based things around the 12 Step Guide and the consistency is hopeless. Norwich pass it around like Man City and there seems absolutely no difference in playing a top team and a bottom team. And yes I have asked questions in the tactics forum but the advice has run dry probably because 95% of everyone else has no idea either!! And I'm not a bad tactician. In FM13 with the sliders I managed to only concede 15 goals in one season now I concede 15 every month!!

It is a great shame that there wasn't a way to transfer your old slider tactics into FM14 then transfer those into TC tactics, It would have been very interesting to see what my 451 in FM13 transferred to in FM14, probably not something used IRL!! And that is I am afraid in my opinion is wrong with FM14,. I am now trying to play the ME rather than trying to play football. For example because centre backs don't cover I am now trying two on cover duty. I'm trying asymmetric ideas because for some reason Carroll only scores headers when in the right striker berth which looks odd but what can you do when two up top is suicide! And of course set pieces are set up to try and counter the oddities in the ME.

Obviously people will not agree with me because if you have a negative view it's usually apparently because you are doing something wrong but it's a feedback thread and at the moment I have only negative feedback to report.

First error I noticed in FM14:

I am playing as Balestier Khalsa in the Singaporean League. My first league match is against Harimau Muda B, which is listed as an Australian club. It is in fact a Malaysian club.

I have just been sacked after 8 games with Liverpool...I have lost all motivation to continue..

I started a new save with Liverpool (first since FM12) and they are out of this world on the latest patch. I use a 4-2-3-1 Denmark (Control) when I want to be attacking and a 4-3-3 (Counter) when I want to sit back. I'm currently mauling the league (15 points clear) and just won the league cup.

I just want ONE FORMAL RESPONSE from the SI representative, or one of the game developers please:

Will there be another (or multiple) patches in the coming months to the current patch? The last version for FM13 as I remember was 13.3.3, so will there be 14.3.1 or even 14.3.2 or 14.3.3?

I repeat, as it seems many here can't comprehend simple English. I would like an official, formal answer from someone associated with SI or the development team for Football Manager. The answer to this question is what many has been begging for, but has yet to be answered by someone with authority (we've had many who aren't from SI, and if you are one of those, please don't answer this question).

Thanks.

2 Tackles from behind are a foul and should be penalties and reds too

I believe the current tackling model only takes into account whether or not the ball is won and not where the tackle comes from. So a tackle in which the defender goes through the back of an opponent and wins the ball (common) is not seen as a foul.

I believe the current tackling model only takes into account whether or not the ball is won and not where the tackle comes from. So a tackle in which the defender goes through the back of an opponent and wins the ball (common) is not seen as a foul.

A tackle from "behind" the player, but say, legs sweeping around to take the ball are still legitimate, as long as the ball is won and the force used & studs etc are correct.

A tackle from "behind" the player, but say, legs sweeping around to take the ball are still legitimate, as long as the ball is won and the force used & studs etc are correct.

I'm talking about the animation where the player clearly goes through the back of his opponent, or appears to. Often this will happen in the penalty area and leaves the attacker sprawled on the floor. Maybe this is an animation issue but I'm sure I read a post by Tony saying the ME doesn't take into account anything other than if the ball is won, fairly or not.

I just want ONE FORMAL RESPONSE from the SI representative, or one of the game developers please:

Will there be another (or multiple) patches in the coming months to the current patch? The last version for FM13 as I remember was 13.3.3, so will there be 14.3.1 or even 14.3.2 or 14.3.3?

I repeat, as it seems many here can't comprehend simple English. I would like an official, formal answer from someone associated with SI or the development team for Football Manager. The answer to this question is what many has been begging for, but has yet to be answered by someone with authority (we've had many who aren't from SI, and if you are one of those, please don't answer this question).

Thanks.

As per each year, this update is the last one to be released unless there is a game-breaking issue that requires immediate attention. The focus is now on FM15

Is it possible that the game doesn't recognize keeper mistakes? De Gea let the ball slip through his hands which resulted in an own goal and dropped a ball that got picked up by a striker and resulted in a goal. Yet his player screen show that he has made 1 mistake that didn't lead to a goal. I also noticed that in both games his rating was pretty normal so it seems the game hasn't registered his mistakes as mistakes for some reason.

Is it possible that the game doesn't recognize keeper mistakes? De Gea let the ball slip through his hands which resulted in an own goal and dropped a ball that got picked up by a striker and resulted in a goal. Yet his player screen show that he has made 1 mistake that didn't lead to a goal. I also noticed that in both games his rating was pretty normal so it seems the game hasn't registered his mistakes as mistakes for some reason.

The game does register GK mistakes. If it hasn't registered those, please upload them as PKMs in the bug section

has anyone tried the following: start with one tactic like a 4-4-2 and at the beginning of the game play with like a 4-2-3-1 (having had this tactic run in the background in regards of familiarity) wouldn't that confuse the AI big time as you would always start with one tactic but play with a complete different one??

Too much manager job safety is worked on the league position!

I play now in Scotland 3rd level. January, 3rd team has 34 points, 9th team...30.

Every week my move 3rd > 9th > 4th > 9th > 3rd > 5th> etc. 1 week "very insecure" one week "Secure" one week "very insecure". One week other manager answer "your opposition faces sack" next week not.

My club would know league is big competitive !!~~!!

As well

When player in low league with no Continental Trophy, what changes reputation graph of other leagues? Player Prestige?

Too much manager job safety is worked on the league position!

I play now in Scotland 3rd level. January, 3rd team has 34 points, 9th team...30.

Every week my move 3rd > 9th > 4th > 9th > 3rd > 5th> etc. 1 week "very insecure" one week "Secure" one week "very insecure". One week other manager answer "your opposition faces sack" next week not.

My club would know league is big competitive !!~~!!

As well

When player in low league with no Continental Trophy, what changes reputation graph of other leagues? Player Prestige?

That does indeed sound a bit off. Personally, although I could be wrong, I don't think job security should be much of an issue that low down the leagues in Scotland. Teams are much of a muchness, and it's unlikely that you're going to have that big a swing in job security from your league position. I'd raise it as a bug. Even without the competitiveness of the league in your case, it shouldn't be happening like that IMO.

This has descended into pointless bickering, with no constructive feedback of any kind in the last hour or 2. Get it back on topic. I am all for constructive feedback - none of this is constructive in any way.

That does indeed sound a bit off. Personally, although I could be wrong, I don't think job security should be much of an issue that low down the leagues in Scotland. Teams are much of a muchness, and it's unlikely that you're going to have that big a swing in job security from your league position. I'd raise it as a bug. Even without the competitiveness of the league in your case, it shouldn't be happening like that IMO.

Thank You

And any ideas on other question

Same Scotland 3rd level, my league climb on the graph every year, soon it might be world important league! Before I thought it was Continental Trophy made League Prestige better, but now, is it Player Prestige of league players?

Thank You

And any ideas on other question

Same Scotland 3rd level, my league climb on the graph every year, soon it might be world important league! Before I thought it was Continental Trophy made League Prestige better, but now, is it Player Prestige of league players?

That I'm not sure of, would be one for someone else. I wouldn't have thought the Scottish lower leagues would rise at all to be honest, for the reasons you mentioned. There isn't really anything I can think of that could raise it. The most sensible thing (and I've no idea if this is how it works) is a trickle-down effect. Say the SPFL has a Champions League winner for example, the club in question would get a rep boost, as would the league they're in. I'd say continued success should give the leagues below a small increase too. Again, no idea if that's how it works.

I know Goodison is falling apart but you'd think there would enough of the ground left to keep random people from just having a wonder across the pitch?

Unless there is some ancient right of way that nobody told me about?

eqa7p0.jpg

Will upload game to bugs later on

Has anyone noticed that players not in your first team seriously lack match fitness even if you have them down as to play for the U18's or U21's until they are match fit? Many of my back up players are around the 50/60% mark despite playing regular "reserve" football.

Plus if you assign a player to play reserve football just generally how can you then stop him playing in the Reserves? Am I missing something?

Ok I admit that I'm not able to read around 1700 posts to know whether the following have already been raised: 1) continuing mad ratio of own goals; 2) incredible amount of missed CCC; 3) defenders just watching the ball over the head while the attacker runs to collect it and fly to the goal...all the issues were not so evident before 14.3 patch

Ok I admit that I'm not able to read around 1700 posts to know whether the following have already been raised: 1) continuing mad ratio of own goals; 2) incredible amount of missed CCC; 3) defenders just watching the ball over the head while the attacker runs to collect it and fly to the goal...all the issues were not so evident before 14.3 patch

1 - No. Own goals still happen though. How much is a "mad ratio" of own goals?

2 - That's tactical/motivational.

3 - I've seen it happen, but my defenders (and team) is of quite poor quality. Maybe someone else can shed light on this.

1) Wingers crossing the ball into the box seem to hit the bar a lot (i.e. "_____ nearly got lucky with that!). I'm not exaggerating when I say it happens nearly every game now, and to both sides.

2) My players seem to enjoy shooting from impossibly narrow angles, rather than squaring it or holding it up. I can't tell you the amount of times the ball hits the side netting. The latter in particular is something that seems to happen a lot, and to both sides.

It's pretty clear for everyone that this is the finite product. So any feedback is pretty much useless, for 14 at least. My biggest problem with this years version is the chances conversion. I mean, after every single patch you guys made people were complaining about this problem. Now, the last patch is out and it's like worse than before, it is nerve-wracking to watch my strikers miss sitter after sitter. Why was the AI keeper performance improved? Did someone feel the strikers perform too good?

2) Why when a winger is in the box or just outside it they will always shoot rather than cross which ends up with the ball flying over the bar? It has nothing to do with my tactics and rather annoying as all he has to do is cross rather than going for the shot. Again, something that happens on many occasions in a game.

3) The ball always seems to glide over the defenders and get to the striker far too often from a long ball or through ball.

The former in particular happens to me all the time and I'm getting really sick of it.

It's pretty clear for everyone that this is the finite product. So any feedback is pretty much useless, for 14 at least. My biggest problem with this years version is the chances conversion. I mean, after every single patch you guys made people were complaining about this problem. Now, the last patch is out and it's like worse than before, it is nerve-wracking to watch my strikers miss sitter after sitter. Why was the AI keeper performance improved? Did someone feel the strikers perform too good?

I sincerely hope this is not the finished product. I know the tactical side of FM 14 has had a bit of an overhaul this year, but I've played every version since 07 and am hardly a novice. I do feel that there are problems with this game and despite what the SI moderator above said, I hope they do decide to release another patch as there are problems that need rectifying.

1 - No. Own goals still happen though. How much is a "mad ratio" of own goals?

2 - That's tactical/motivational.

3 - I've seen it happen, but my defenders (and team) is of quite poor quality. Maybe someone else can shed light on this.

i really appreciate your quick response but...around 0,75 own goals per match is a 'mad ratio', isnt'it? the tactical/motivational excuse is quite old, it has nothing to do with a striker alone in front of a keeper firing regularly in its arms...maybe i could agree (i hope so) with the third point, i'll try a top team to assess the difference...

So you're experiencing an own goal every 2nd game? If that's really the case and not just you making up numbers, you should report it in the bugs forum. I'm not seeing anywhere near that on 14.3, so please do report it as it hasn't been mentioned (at all?) after 14.3 was released.

The tactical/motivational "excuse" is old, but still valid.

Like I said before, I'm open to all theories and explenations, but players missing one on one or excellent chances to score isn't tactical/motivational. It cannot be. It doesn't make sense.

It can't be tactical because it's obviously logical, that if you get those great chances and one on one's, the tactic is fine. It has created multiple good chances. When the player shoots directly into the goalkeeper or something like that when one on one, it's not tactical, tactics did their thing, it created that chance. You can make an argument that it's a tactical problem with other situations, but not when your players don't convert chances into goals in situations where players in real life would score with their eyes closed.

You've only attempted to argue it isn't tactics. What about motivational issues or a combination of the two?

Well this is finished and the patches so far did not improve much so its better they focus on FM 2015 so that it can become a great game again. FM 2014 was just not that great. Still a fan and wil buy FM 2015 but i wil make sure that automatic patches are off and read on forums wat the patches bring.

Is the full back issue a bug?

I'm sick of conceding goals via the full backs not cutting out a diagonal thru ball / run.

Any advice on this!?

You've only attempted to argue it isn't tactics. What about motivational issues or a combination of the two?

so you hold your point...if a striker is in front of the goal, only the keeper to beat, but he feels he deserves a better contract (therefore is not so motivated), he's more likely to miss a chance than (e.g.) the happy team captain...don't you think that you're going to make a bit too much complicated a mere ME flaw???

Well this is finished and the patches so far did not improve much so its better they focus on FM 2015 so that it can become a great game again. FM 2014 was just not that great. Still a fan and wil buy FM 2015 but i wil make sure that automatic patches are off and read on forums wat the patches bring.

i don't think it's enough...i've got the auto-update off, and read through the forum before patching the game...but if you read the first posts about the 14.3 it's all a 'great', 'hurra', 'improved' and so on...then, playing a lot of games provides you more evidence about the problems, but it's too late...on the basis of what i've seen till now after 30 games with 14.3, the previous ME was better...

Exactly what jam jameson said. Even if the player is demotivated (talking about real life situations here, because, well, FM is trying to be a real life simulation, right?) because you wouldn't give him more money, wouldn't agree to transfer him, wouldn't play him as much as he would like, or all of the above, you think he would intentionally miss good chances? Just to get back at me? He would just prove my point that he's not worth whatever he's asking for, and even a bigger point here is that it would hurt his stock all around. So no. It's not tactical nor motivational. What other things will we try to argue to cover up that this is a problem within the game coding?

I know Goodison is falling apart but you'd think there would enough of the ground left to keep random people from just having a wonder across the pitch?

Unless there is some ancient right of way that nobody told me about?

eqa7p0.jpg

Will upload game to bugs later on

Are you sure that isn't a physio jogging off after treating a player?

Exactly what jam jameson said. Even if the player is demotivated (talking about real life situations here, because, well, FM is trying to be a real life simulation, right?) because you wouldn't give him more money, wouldn't agree to transfer him, wouldn't play him as much as he would like, or all of the above, you think he would intentionally miss good chances? Just to get back at me? He would just prove my point that he's not worth whatever he's asking for, and even a bigger point here is that it would hurt his stock all around. So no. It's not tactical nor motivational. What other things will we try to argue to cover up that this is a problem within the game coding?

Well no. Demotivated players, (talking about real life situations) can often lose confidence, which direct affects their ability to play. No better examples than Papiss Cisse, Fernando Torres, and Jelavic (at Everton). You could argue Van Persie too. It's got nothing to do with deliberately missing. I thought you were being open minded?

Well no. Demotivated players, can often lose confidence, which direct affects their ability to player. No better examples than Papiss Cisse, Fernando Torres, and Jelavic (at Everton). It's got nothing to do with deliberately missing.

Confidence and motivation are two different things. But we don't know how FM defines this.

Confidence and motivation are two different things. But we don't know how FM defines this.

They are linked sometimes, however. And while we don't know the programming nuts and bolts behind, we can make deductions based on what the game does. If you have a striker with no apparent attribute problems missing sitters consistently, then either 1 of 2 things are happening: 1) The game is broken or 2) The player is not playing well .

The game is not broken, because if it was, this would happen to everyone, and it doesn't. So it must be #2. How do you know? Simply because he is not performing as expected. Why is this? If he's not injured, then it must be something else. His attributes are fine, so what could it be? Confidence? Strikers do suffer from low confidence in FM. Perhaps he is demotivated- so while his morale may remain good, he just isn't motivating himself or getting motivated to play. SI doesn't really have to define this for us, do they?

They are linked sometimes, however. And while we don't know the programming nuts and bolts behind, we can make deductions based on what the game does. If you have a striker with no apparent attribute problems missing sitters consistently, then either 1 of 2 things are happening: 1) The game is broken or 2) The player is not playing well .

The game is not broken, because if it was, this would happen to everyone, and it doesn't. So it must be #2. How do you know? Simply because he is not performing as expected. Why is this? If he's not injured, then it must be something else. His attributes are fine, so what could it be? Confidence? Strikers do suffer from low confidence in FM. Perhaps he is demotivated- so while his morale may remain good, he just isn't motivating himself or getting motivated to play. SI doesn't really have to define this for us, do they?

I would throw in one thing about CCCs. The definition in game, is pretty vague. I get why people use it as a pointer, but I think personally it does more harm than good because people tunnel in on it.

I would throw in one thing about CCCs. The definition in game, is pretty vague. I get why people use it as a pointer, but I think personally it does more harm than good because people tunnel in on it.

:thup: Absolutely- they are responsible for a lot of complaints that people have. I am assuming (maybe wrongly) that Dedinho is talking about these things happening in front of his eyes i.e. he's watching his striker miss sitters game after game.

:thup: Absolutely- they are responsible for a lot of complaints that people have. I am assuming (maybe wrongly) that Dedinho is talking about these things happening in front of his eyes i.e. he's watching his striker miss sitters game after game.

No no, not game after game, but it still happens often enough to cost me some goals and therefore points and therefore positions on the league table at the end of the season...

Hi there. Let me start by saying I'm really enjoying this year's game. I like the match engine and I've found tactics that give me results and beautiful football.

I see what you're saying about CCCs, but that's not quite the issue people are talking about. It isn't about a number in match report, it's about what we see while we play the game. I can see my strikers missing easy one on ones, and believe me I have world class strikers and I keep them very happy. The way I understand it is that the engine tries to keep things 'realistic' somehow. I mean, since my tactics create those chances and the AI can't deal with it, if my strikers didn't miss quite a few easy ones I would win every game by 5-6 goals. This logic backfires though, since it's very unrealistic to see someone like Messi constantly finishing poorly. The right way to deal with it would be to make the AI more intelligent so they can stop me creating those, but let's face it, it's a pc game, it's based on a code and there will always be ways to beat or 'exploit' that code. Again, I must note here that I'm not complaining, I like what I see most of the time, just trying to rationalize a very common issue.

On another note, one thing that is definitely wrong (though not really serious) is keepers trying to catch a near post cross only to step out of the field with the ball and give away a corner. I see it if not once every match, surely every other match and I'm pretty sure this thing doesn't happen as often in reality...

To finish off my rant, I do have a real complaint that I want to get off my chest. I'm 40 years old, and I've been playing this game since CM2 if I remember well. At that time Cantona was still playing and Beckham was a talented youngster... Never missed on a new release all those years. Having said that, I cannot accept the company telling me that new ME fixes will go into next year's release and not this one. FM14 is the product I bought and not FM15. I understand the company's need to handle resources and plan ahead, but as a costumer it's not my job to care about that. As a customer I care about getting a good product in my hands. Again, I like this year's edition, so my complaint is about the logic of this statement that says 'we know there are still some issues, we won't fix them, but go on and buy the game again next year and all will be fine then'. But I might not buy the game again next year! I bought the game now and since you admit there are still issues I expect you to fix them for me.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here and I hope i didn't sound harsh cause that was not my intention. thank you for your time

Transfer system is absolutely mental

65M for a 18 player? it still plays for youth squad and the AI club demands this much , how is this even realistic what player in real life at that age was sold by that amount? made an offer of 25M they rejected it on the spot

OF course if they don't want to sell they can make crazy demands , but this? this is just bad programming its not realistic , there is no example from real life that this behavior exist

Player with 56M transfer Clause , during negotiations club demanded 75M

Its almost impossible to sell players at a reasonable ammount ( not to mentions sometimes you offer then for free and no proposals )

Since FM 2010 ( even that one was not that good ) the transfer system has been getting worse i fail to see what improvements were made ( and that were claimed to have been made) wen the IA is mental in both selling and buying aspect

Are you sure that isn't a physio jogging off after treating a player?

I don't think so.

i rewound it and he just walks on the pitch from the bottom right hand side, walks right accorss the pitch and off again.

Even it's the physio, it's still a bug right? Just, a less funny one.

There is a problem with this analysis: I see the AI miss sitters all the time too, against me. They score more on flukes, lucky strikes and 1% chances than they do when they manage to break down my defense (although that happens too on occasion - I notice and applaud). Thus, I think it is a mistake by SI to suggest that the -big chance- conversion rate (which soak testing for statistics will not show) is fine in the game as a whole and any problems are user-created. It is more complicated than that.

Sure, I can tell when my players miss many chances that somehow their motivation/focus was not right for the match. I can then blame myself for not choosing the right approach. But when the AI have the same problems? What can that tell me?

Is the full back issue a bug?

I'm sick of conceding goals via the full backs not cutting out a diagonal thru ball / run.

Any advice on this!?

Anyone?? ^^

There is a problem with this analysis: I see the AI miss sitters all the time too, against me. They score more on flukes, lucky strikes and 1% chances than they do when they manage to break down my defense (although that happens too on occasion - I notice and applaud). Thus, I think it is a mistake by SI to suggest that the -big chance- conversion rate (which soak testing for statistics will not show) is fine in the game as a whole and any problems are user-created. It is more complicated than that.

I wonder if SI have more in-depth statistics for the soak testing anyway. Could be, but probably ain't. To make 100% sure, else you had to filter all the genuine one on ones and count them manually, and if their conversion was on par with real football, that is what SI should be realistically targeting for. Not everybody has that perception of football, but the truth is also that in some views they should be converted more regularly than they truly are (in any top European league there is but an elite smallish number of players that converts 50% or more of those, and there are many strikers that convert less than 30%).

Even it's the physio, it's still a bug right? Just, a less funny one.

It is a physio, and it is a known bug.

As it doesn't affect the game at all and is merely an aesthetic bug, it was of too low a priority to fix before the last update.