Focus Training

When you do Balanced training, it should split the training equally between the 7 areas, meaning that approx. 13% of total training goes toward each of the areas. So, when you select a focused training area for a week, say, 'Attacking,' how much of the total training for that week is dedicated to that focus area? Does it make it so that 50% of the training that week goes toward the focus area, for example?

• Administrators

No, "Balanced" itself is a training area, so it focuses on that. It doesn't switch to Attacking, only does that if you choose Attacking.

Thanks Lucas, but what I meant was, what percentage of the training goes toward the focus area? If you have, 'Attacking' selected for say a week, what percentage of the training that week goes toward Attacking, compared to the rest of the areas? I was also wondering if there could be a feature in the calendar where you can set the training you wish to change to, on selected dates. I like to switch between Balanced, Attack, Ball Control & Fitness, giving equal amounts to each in a given month. But sometimes I forget to do the switch as I forget, and end up leaving the training on one area for longer than I wished, until I remember to change it.

• Administrators

You should get pushed to the training screen every month or so I believe.

Regarding percentages, its a focus (so they are still focusing on the other areas too) plus player training is taken into account when working out the current workload. I couldn't tell you what percentage of training it would be because of this, it will be different for each player as some will be learning PPMs, Individual focuses and positions, others may not (though they will generally at least have an individual training focus as well).

Archived